Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 07-07-2012, 09:35 AM   #1

Question RV Salvage or Junk Yard in Orlando, Fl??

I am looking for an RV salvage or RV junk yard in the Central Florida area. I have searched the internet but when I check out the links they are mostly just old dead ends or parts dealers.

I would like to find some wrecked units that might have some goodies that can be purchased like a regular auto junkyard. I don't have any single item I am looking for just items that might improve on what i have or new ideas I can incorporate, but at a lower cost than buying new stuff.

If anyone has knowledge of anything, very close to Orlando/Apopka I would really appreciate a link or address to it.
BBDAWG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2012, 04:46 PM   #2

Try this place:
BOB'S USED RV PARTS
23486 S Us Hwy 441
High Springs, Fl
386-454-5733
E-mail: bobsrvparts@gmail.com
Web: Bobsrvparts.com | bobsrvparts.com
Wide selection of used RV parts they buy wrecked RVs.

Not as close as you are looking for, but the only one I have ever seen. It's just a few miles up the road from my house. Purchased a spare tire mount from them a few years ago, and sold them my non work A/C also.
MOD Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 09:16 AM   #3

Thanks for the response and I will plan a trip up there to check them out. (about 110 miles away)
I find it hard to believe there is not an RV junkyard in Orlando with sooo many rv's in our area. But no luck so far.
BBDAWG is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
junkyard, parts, salvage