Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 01-04-2016, 01:12 PM   #1

RV Washing in Hilton Head/Savannah area

We were recently in this area and our fifth wheel needed a little TLC. We were staying at Red Gate campground and found a card in the office for Baldeagle Detailing Service. I gave him a call and he came out and did an outstanding job on the camper. We highly recommend him if you are in the area.

Sent from my iPad using Forest River Forums
C. Brown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2016, 06:48 PM   #2

Had New Year's reservations at Red Gate. Cancelled last day due to all family came down with 72 hour bug.
Question: how was the campground?
SilverbackMel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2016, 06:56 PM   #3

First time at Red Gate and really liked it. We were in space B3, right behind office. Not a big campground. No cable hookups. We felt as if we were right on a working farm. Very close to Savannah. It even has a trolley stop that will take you to Savannah and bring you back. We would go back.

Old 01-04-2016, 08:29 PM   #4

thanks

I read the 3 spots behind the office were best! We live in Atlanta and enjoy Savannah. Probably rebook and take grandkids. Sounds like a family fun stay over.
SilverbackMel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2016, 10:44 AM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverbackMel View Post
I read the 3 spots behind the office were best! We live in Atlanta and enjoy Savannah. Probably rebook and take grandkids. Sounds like a family fun stay over.

Definitely rebook. We live north of Atlanta in Cumming and enjoy Savannah. I grew up in Brunswick and never appreciated Savannah until we started visiting a few years ago. Now it is one of our favorite areas to visit.