Old 02-10-2015, 11:13 AM   #1

RV Wholesalers

Has anyone purchased a new RV from RV Wholesalers? Their prices are crazy good if they are accurate. Also claim to have service centers located all over for convenience- so if you buy one there you have the advantage of local or somewhat local service. If they are as good as they advertise, might be the way to go on new purchase.
Any info would be appreciated.

Old 02-10-2015, 11:25 AM   #2

You need only do a search of the forum to find many who have purchased through RVW or RVD (RV Direct). Given you are in Florida, you might as well go RV Direct - they'll match RVW if they can get the same brand/model.

Old 02-10-2015, 11:35 AM   #3

Purchased from MHSRV in Texas and for the most part it was a great experience. The biggest negative was dealing with the dealers who don't want to work on your right because you didn't buy from them. My feelings are most dealers such anyways so just grin and bear it, you will get it fixed eventually under warranty anyways.
Old 02-10-2015, 11:56 AM   #4

Thanx for info geotex1 & Brewster McFrisk. Have made contact with both RVW & RVD. Waiting for replies.
Old 02-10-2015, 12:32 PM   #5
cogito ergo moo

I bought from RVW. An all around good experience. Delivery was handled well. Price was fully $6,000 cheaper than my local dealer would go at his lowest "take it or leave it" price. Prices on their website are accurate.

I would not only highly recommend them, but I will use them again if I am ever in the market to buy another.

Tim
Rallies Attended:
Cowracer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2015, 02:06 PM   #6

The only problem I see with RV Direct is the charge for their "drop off points". I'm a lot closer to the factory than I am one of their drop offs.

Have heard many good reports from RW Wholesalers through out the years. In fact Lori there has just given me a quote on a new Rockwood 3029W trailer. Thousands under my latest quote at the Novi, Michigan show last week.
Happy trails,
Old 02-10-2015, 09:52 PM   #7

Purchased our Rockwood Mini Lite from them last year. The prices are accurate, everyone was very friendly and helpful in our buying experience. I picked up our unit on a Sat and I could not believe the distances that some of the other customers had driven to buy from them. If I remember correctly one gentleman was there from Wyoming because he was saving something like $15000, huge toy hauler.I needed some warranty work at the end of the year and they set me up with a local dealer to handle the claim. Unfortunately the local dealer had much to be desired in timing and quality of work but that was not RVW fault. If anything else is needed I think I will just make the 3hr drive back to them.

2015 Rockwood Mini Lite 2504s
2015 Toyota Tundra Crewmax
Equal-i-zer hitch
Nights camped 2014 - 6
Nights camped 2015 - 20
AFitz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2015, 10:51 PM   #8
WFD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papa GLS View Post
Has anyone purchased a new RV from RV Wholesalers? Their prices are crazy good if they are accurate. Also claim to have service centers located all over for convenience- so if you buy one there you have the advantage of local or somewhat local service. If they are as good as they advertise, might be the way to go on new purchase.
Any info would be appreciated.
Just check out the reviews...there is an ongoing lengthy thread about RVW...lots of positive comments.
Old 02-11-2015, 03:29 PM   #9

Do you negotiate with RVW like you do with normal dealers or is their listed price their bottom line?
Old 02-11-2015, 03:52 PM   #10
Fulltime family RVer

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmhudg View Post
Do you negotiate with RVW like you do with normal dealers or is their listed price their bottom line?
Friends of ours negotiated with them. They were looking locally at another unit and RVW beat the price.