Old 07-07-2012, 07:25 PM   #11
Miatared we saved about 5 k after shipping so I think it was worth it

bragg2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 11:14 AM   #12
I saved 4-6K depending on other local dealers. I bought mine last October, and my in laws just bought from RVW a month or so ago per my recommendation. My camper shipped with a 13.5 BTU a/c and was supposed to have a 15K. RVW shipped me a 15K. I told them I'd do the install if they'd let me keep the 13.5 and they agreed. When my in laws was delivered, the front pass side stab jack was bent. They sent him 2 new BAL jacks which are MUCH nicer than factory and a set of the leveling blocks for free. I've been very pleased in my dealings with them thus far and highly recommend them.

dustman_stx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 11:47 AM   #13
We purchased our 2012 Sale from another RV wholesaler and saved about 1/2 the price it would have cost us in Canada. Its not been without its issues for sure. Tap in the kitchen leaks tires, galley drain line snapped in 1/2 at the elbow coming out of the tank, door lock, clips etc. Took until last week from Sept 2nd day of ownership to get a cheque.
FR dealer here in Fredericton relectant to work on it saying I should have bought from them. At over 15,000 more and attitude - chances are it won't likely happen again either.
The dealer down the road from them NON FR, took it in and serviced without a htich. All my extras comes from them now. Not only is it sales of the trailer and service refusal but all the extras like chairs, plugs, lights, tires, etc that they loose along with word of mouth negatively promoting lack of service.

Deal with the FR rep and remember if that doesn't pan out - every one has a boss and like a GOOD SAM contact Good Sam club with your concern if your a member and they have an arbitration style program to assist.

2009 Heartland Sundance 31.5 XLT bunkhouse
2013 Ford F150 XTR ECOBOOST

"Of the troops - For the troops "
MilCop4523 is offline   Reply With Quote