Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-24-2017, 01:51 PM   #1

rvwholesalers.com big sale?

Guess time will tell if this is a big sales event.

I wanted to reach out to you today because I just heard from my manager that we are having a flash sale Wednesday. The factories are giving some huge one day rebates, so everything is going to be discounted and it will only last one day. I don't know what the discounts are going to be yet, but with the sale being so short they are going to be good! We will be getting all the details soon so be sure to keep an eye on your inbox Wednesday!
Old 04-24-2017, 01:58 PM   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcmusa View Post

I wanted to reach out to you today because I just heard from my manager that we are having a flash sale Wednesday. The factories are giving some huge one day rebates, so everything is going to be discounted and it will only last one day. I don't know what the discounts are going to be yet, but with the sale being so short they are going to be good! We will be getting all the details soon so be sure to keep an eye on your inbox Wednesday!
Sales Gimmick........

Last month the monthly BS email was formatted like they dropped the ball on a quote or purchase and "let me down". It was basically a big apology and supposedly if I contacted a certain individual would be given a "special" discount due to them dropping the ball. The only thing is I have not requested a quote from them for over a year and a half LOL.
Mr Havercamp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2017, 02:00 PM   #3

I guess once they get your e-mail, your fair game for years to come... LOL
Old 04-24-2017, 08:30 PM   #4

I get them about every other week...just like car lots and specials.
born in Texas.... live in Arkansas
Iwannacamp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2017, 03:10 AM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcmusa View Post

I wanted to reach out to you today because I just heard from my manager ITS A HUGE SURPRISE TO EVERYONE that we are having a flash sale Wednesday. The factories ALL OF THEM AT THE SAME TIME are giving some huge one day rebates,BUT ONLY TO RVW so everything is going to be discounted and it will only last one day. I don't know what the discounts are going to be yet,BECAUSE BASICALLY WERE TAKING THE LIBERTY OF BS'ing YOU but with the sale being so short they are going to be good!DONT BET THE FARM ON IT We will be getting all the details soon so be sure to keep an eye on your inbox Wednesday FOR MORE SPAM!

Funny Stuff
Old 04-26-2017, 07:53 AM   #6
Broken Toe

I like RVW, but I gotta question that particular sales tactic. I mean... Is there people sitting there right now waiting on a flash sale to buy a camper? Is there someone who had no thought of buying one who goes "Well, that's a good deal. I guess I'll go buy one"? There can be maybe what... 5 -6 people in the country who are ready to pull the trigger exactly when this 'sale' hits who will actually respond. But I guess that's a few sales and email is cheap...

The other thing is, they quoted me on my new camper. Local dealer beat them, so I bought there. I told RVW that I decided to purchase elsewhere. It's not like I'm gonna be in the market for another one 6 months later... I really wish they would give a rest on the Emails.

Tim

"Camper" 2016
Rockwood Signature Ultralite 8329ss
"Casper" 2017 Ram 2500 Laramie Diesel
..ProPride 3P Hitch - "Yeah. It's worth it."
Cowracer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2017, 08:21 AM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowracer View Post
I like RVW, but I gotta question that particular sales tactic. I mean... Is there people sitting there right now waiting on a flash sale to buy a camper? Is there someone who had no thought of buying one who goes "Well, that's a good deal. I guess I'll go buy one"? There can be maybe what... 5 -6 people in the country who are ready to pull the trigger exactly when this 'sale' hits who will actually respond. But I guess that's a few sales and email is cheap...
Tim

Well... we're thinking about pulling the trigger, and got a phone call from them yesterday... so there's two people just on this thread. I'd bet it's more than 5-6. If they make one sale on this promo, its worth it.
If they can save me another couple thousand, it might be enough.
Old 04-26-2017, 09:01 AM   #8

OMG I just opened my personal e-mail.... it is a April showers sale..... up to $7500.00 on a new RV... one day only
born in Texas.... live in Arkansas
Iwannacamp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2017, 09:23 AM   #9
Broken Toe

Quote:
Originally Posted by KDHfan View Post
Well... we're thinking about pulling the trigger, and got a phone call from them yesterday... so there's two people just on this thread. I'd bet it's more than 5-6. If they make one sale on this promo, its worth it.
If they can save me another couple thousand, it might be enough.

Cool. I hope you get a great deal. Let us know what you get!

Tim

"Camper" 2016
Rockwood Signature Ultralite 8329ss
"Casper" 2017 Ram 2500 Laramie Diesel
..ProPride 3P Hitch - "Yeah. It's worth it."
Cowracer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2017, 09:41 AM   #10

I get flooded with these emails every spring and it's all geared to dumping the 17 and 16 inventory they still have on the lot with the 18's arriving.

If your by chance interested in a Rockwood and willing to drive to Ohio from wherever, Labadie RV in Toledo about 90 miles north will beat RVWs price without any of the financing stipulations.
Old 04-26-2017, 09:44 AM   #11
Censored Member

What’s that famous quote that is attributed to P. T. Barnum?
ManlyMan is offline   Reply With Quote