Old 07-29-2012, 12:22 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by jd-ford-hd

Agreed...!!!
I guess it has jist been buolding as the other day i was pulling out of my camper spot, and a rv parked in front of my truck, i asked him to move so i could pull out and he just said, i will only be a minute....walked away on me......sat in my truck for 30 minutes while he walked back to the camp office and handled his business.....

Old 07-29-2012, 12:32 PM   #12
Mod free 5er

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beausdog View Post
I guess it has jist been buolding as the other day i was pulling out of my camper spot, and a rv parked in front of my truck, i asked him to move so i could pull out and he just said, i will only be a minute....walked away on me......sat in my truck for 30 minutes while he walked back to the camp office and handled his business.....
Friend, I would say I agree wholeheartedly with you, but bottom line, if we, myself included a lot of times, don't learn to relax and stay cool, we'll all end up with ulcers or a heart attack for this kind of stuff. Me, I've already had one bout with the heart (installed stint) and have tried desparately to not let the little things bother me as much. For myself, being retired, I try to tell myself that I'm not in that much of a hurry and to relax and think of what the Man upstairs has bestowed on me and to be thankful I'm still above ground.

End of sermon. Have fun!

Old 07-29-2012, 12:43 PM   #13
Old Member

Send a message via Skype™ to mikey
Numerous manufacturers have developed a solution to the satellite issue.

As for the kid issue, parents have a responsibility for their offspring. They alone are responsible for instilling a sense of responsibility and respect for others in their children. Do not even attempt to cast your responsibilities upon me or mine, I've raised my children, they are responsible & respectful of others, so I've done my part, its now time for children's parents to step up, do the right thing by them and give them the tools to go forward into life as responsible, respecting citizens. No political correctness intended!
Old 07-29-2012, 12:56 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikey

As for the kid issue, parents have a responsibility for their offspring. They alone are responsible for instilling a sense of responsibility and respect for others in their children. Do not even attempt to cast your responsibilities upon me or mine, I've raised my children, they are responsible & respectful of others, so I've done my part, its now time for children's parents to step up, do the right thing by them and give them the tools to go forward into life as responsible, respecting citizens. No political correctness intended!
I agree with this but not sure where this part is coming from.....are you referring to speaking with the kids? Parents? Or ignore it all together as that would be casting responsibility on you or your children? Im confused
Old 07-29-2012, 12:57 PM   #15
Mod free 5er

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikey View Post

I am in the same boat as you, both of our sons are grown and were taught to be respectful of others and they in turn have instilled the same in our grandchildren. Others, I am sad to say, have not done likewise. Sad situation, but I guess we just have to either put up with it or try to pick cg's that cater to old folks. lol
Old 07-29-2012, 01:02 PM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunnnc

I am in the same boat as you, both of our sons are grown and were taught to be respectful of others and they in turn have instilled the same in our grandchildren. Others, I am sad to say, have not done likewise. Sad situation, but I guess we just have to either put up with it or try to pick cg's that cater to old folks. lol
I wish I could cater to the old folks places but I'm a young buck myself and have to youngins of my own
Old 07-29-2012, 06:57 PM   #17

Come on now yes maybe someone has to stop in front of your dish to say MAYBE WALK THE SITE TO ENSURE NO LOW BRANCES RIP HIS ROOF OPEN - DAAAA, or maybe look to double chech room to turn and access the side so he doesn't break his hitch, I mean TRUTH NOW how long was the RV actualy blocking your dish? or was it in the middle of a very ROMANTIC (sic) point in the movie??

2012 Winnebago "Journey To Insanity" 40U
2008 Dakota Sport 4x4
2004 Subaru Baja - DW's
2006 Honda Shadow Aero - TOAD for now.
F.R.O.G. member
lindy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2012, 07:07 PM   #18

1.5 hours as he proceeded to adjust his suspension
Old 07-29-2012, 07:11 PM   #19

Guess I don't get taking a satellite dish to watch tv at all. I don't go camping to watch tv. So I don't get why you get so mad. If I go camping I surely am not worried about some show that's on tv. IMO if you have to watch tv when you go camping stay home what the point. Go camping to get away from all that not take it with you then you may not get so upset. You would hate me cause I wouldn't care. Or not cause I usually never stay in campgrounds.
2014 Honda Pioneer 700-4
2004 Yamaha Grizzly 660
wyo700 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2012, 07:12 PM   #20

Ok guess i will end this debate..... i see by the responses that it seems i dont share the common courtesies people should have in my opinion....my fault.....thought just maybe some people would like to show some courtesy to others that they may expect in return. But to each their own i suppose, guess whatever you all are doing is far more important then what anyone else may be doing. Happy Camping, but dont expect any courtesy from me.