The results at 3 hours of resting in the water with minor agitation (lifting with the back end of a marker for photo purposes) is:
1) Charmin Ultra Strong is just starting to break up, but not by much
2) Kirkland is just starting to break up, but not by much
3) Scotts is basically completely broken down (though, this was incredibly thin to start)
4) Charmin Ultra Soft is just starting to break up, but not by much
5) Cottonelle (our brand) is completely solid
We'll test again at 24-hours.
If we have time, we'll redo the test with TP in the water for some period of time and will shake vigorously.
I'd love to have had time to run for RV TP and/or some of the Digest It like John uses. BUT... we've procrastinated.