Old 10-09-2015, 02:01 PM   #21

I'll add my recommendation for Three Way Campers. They have an excellent service department. That being said they are often busy so it would be a very good idea to call ahead...

Quote:
Originally Posted by BooBoo23 View Post
Camping World in Woodstock (which is impossible to get into).
The access road is has been totally cleared of all the RV's that where parked on it. I heard a rumor the Woodstock FD had a discussion about emergency access with them. Whatever really happened the road is clear now. I live about five miles from that store and drive by it all the time...

RedLdr1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2015, 03:21 PM   #22

Peco

Quote:
Originally Posted by aceinspp View Post
My first camper I bought from the original owners of PECO I then decide to buy again but while in the process I found out they had been sold to Campers Inn so I still went ahead and bought. I had some warranty issues that finally got fix after 3 weeks. I ended up calling Corporate for Campers Inn next day they where scrambling to fix. Got back 2 days later.

They let go everybody that new anything except Adam in service. If he is still there he is the to go to guy to get things fixed. It would be the closest dealer to you and yes they still handle FR products to include now MH. You can always check out and if not to your liking move on to RV World or the other mentioned. Later RJD
I am sorry to report but Adam and his vast knowledge is no longer with them. Seems almost anyone with knowledge of experience from Peco is now gone.

Old 10-09-2015, 03:29 PM   #23

Peco

As far as in the general locale to Stone Mountain. I have spoken with the crew, and have used them for a repair, Maxie Price RV in Loganville Ga. They would be about 16 miles from Stone Mountain going east on Hwy. 78. Many know the name of Maxie Price from the car dealerships in the area he runs but the RV dealership is set up and run by his grandson. There are more than a few of the ex-Peco employees there and are eager for the word to get out about this somewhat new dealership that has sales and repair. The repair I had done was completed within a week at a very reasonable rate and correctly done.
Give them a try if you need service or go down and look over their building and showroom, which is still a work in progress.
Old 10-09-2015, 04:17 PM   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by BooBoo23 View Post
Since you go to Marietta for you visits with DD and know where the Marietta Diner is you may want to check out Three Way Campers on South Cobb Parkway maybe 1-2 miles north of the diner (on your right, Northbound). They may be closer than RV World of GA. It is also a 3-generation family owned RV dealer (48 years) and I have seen many good reviews of them, so to stay in business that long they must be doing something right. They have a good sized facility. You may want to Google them for reviews. I've been to their place several times to look at RV's. They don't follow you around, just say help yourself, and if you have any questions stop back at the office.
That is where I bought mine
Old 10-09-2015, 05:40 PM   #25

Another vote for Three Way in Marietta. Two thumbs up

Sent from my iPhone using Forest River Forums
Old 10-09-2015, 07:49 PM   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by aceinspp View Post
My first camper I bought from the original owners of PECO I then decide to buy again but while in the process I found out they had been sold to Campers Inn so I still went ahead and bought. I had some warranty issues that finally got fix after 3 weeks. I ended up calling Corporate for Campers Inn next day they where scrambling to fix. Got back 2 days later.

They let go everybody that new anything except Adam in service. If he is still there he is the to go to guy to get things fixed. It would be the closest dealer to you and yes they still handle FR products to include now MH. You can always check out and if not to your liking move on to RV World or the other mentioned. Later RJD
Adam moved on to greener pastures on Tuesday. I was not all that impressed with Adam because he seemed reluctant to return calls and gave conflicting information about the status of my TT. But then we have to consider that Camper's Inn and their Corporate culture is much bigger than Adam could ever be. And that Adam or anyone in Adam's shoes can only be as good as his new corporate support will allow him to be. I have been around manufacturing and customer satisfaction long enough to tell you that the root cause of the problems surfacing at Peco are not caused by anyone at Peco, but rather the new leadership and a culture that is off kilter.... not such a profoud revelation but my way of venting about my own frustration with my experience with them. Sorry.
Old 10-10-2015, 07:12 PM   #27

Peco Campers Inn worked on my slide motor for about 4 hours today. I was finally able to pick up my TT. I really appreciate the efforts of the maintenance tech that helped me. What is a shame is how much hell I had to raise to finally get them to schedule the work. Management there has severely over extended the maintenance resources there. Today I met irate customers with horror stories of their own, and frustrated new customers waiting for hours to pick up their new TT's. I am so glad to put this behind me.

Tags
mount, service