Old 09-27-2016, 05:58 PM   #11
Site Team
Originally Posted by NMWildcat View Post
Rod Batts
Forest River, Inc.
55135 C.R. 1
Elkhart, IN 46514

Rod oversees several divisions of Forest River. If he can't help you directly he will find someone who can. Good Luck!
Mr. Batts has been very helpful to me. He called me at home last year when I expected FR to be waiting on me to make the next move.

SEARCH is your friend!
FR Wildcat 295RSX / GMC Sierra

Nights Camped: 2013 = 49 / 2014 = 74 / 2015 = 74 / 2016 = 74 (booked = 11)
Mr. Dan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2016, 06:30 PM   #12
Originally Posted by Mr. Dan View Post
Mr. Batts has been very helpful to me. He called me at home last year when I expected FR to be waiting on me to make the next move.
Ya think he can tell me who in my area New England, has a trailer I need to see? I can't find one anywhere..

2014 Rockwood Roo 23IKSS
2012 Dodge Ram 1500 Hemi 4X4
Me, Hubby and Luna the Lab
sewingcybermom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2016, 06:50 PM   #13
Forest River RV Contact Us - Forest River, Inc.

Pick out your TT model and it shows contacts. I used it twice so far for questions on my WJ and they have been very helpful.

Chuck Pederson
Phone: (574) 642-8953
Fax: (574) 642-2633

2016 Windjammer 3006WK
2010 Dodge Ram 2500, 4x4, Diesel, Front Hitch, Air Lift 5000 Rear Air Bags.
Equalizer E4 1.4k/14k WD Hitch.
Furrion FOS48TA Observation Camera
Garmin RV-760 GPS
gectisme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2016, 07:24 PM   #14
Originally Posted by gectisme View Post
Forest River RV Contact Us - Forest River, Inc.

Pick out your TT model and it shows contacts. I used it twice so far for questions on my WJ and they have been very helpful.

If you have a Coachmen, Dynamax, Palomino, Prime Time or a Shasta RV you need to contact them separately as they operate independent of the Forest River Division.
2014 Palomino Puma 25RS
2011 F-150 Super Crew XLT
Days camped in 2014 - 23
Camped 2015 - 47
Camped 2016 - 51 done - 6 more planned so far
BooBoo23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2016, 10:21 PM   #15
Originally Posted by Tundra15 View Post
Ok I appreciate all the input on this..... In the mean time I looked up on the forum how to fix my trailer and it is now fixed.

However, I have asked several times if any of you know HOW to contact Forest River??? Because when I click on CONTACT US on their website it basically says I would get better service by contacting my local dealer....nothing phone number...NOTHING! Then I did a GOOGLE search on 'how to contact Forest River customer service'. One hit showed a phone number so I called it and SURPRiSE it was no longer a working number!! Another GOOGLE hit showed the FR website subset page where you had to picked what kind of equipment you had...5th wheel, TT, even pontoon boats. So I clicked on CONTACT US for TT and it took me right back to the page that says 'contact your local dealer for best server'. Sorry but this is maddening!

There is a copy in the FRF Library, but I will attach the list for you.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf ContactInformation (1) (3) (1) (1) (1).pdf (46.2 KB, 52 views)
Rockwood #8289 WS 2012
F250 6.0 / Husky 16k
With 4 point leveling system
Witch Doctor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2016, 01:58 PM   #16
Try Suburban Rv in Mansfield Ohio on Ashland road. Tom has always been great for us!
wjrdmr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2016, 02:15 PM   #17
I have the same trailer! And I came across the same problem. They don't refuse to help me but say they work people who bought from them first so it will be a long wait.
I have been fixing things myself and send receipt to FR and they reimburse me.

Maybe you can look up my posts and see the trouble I had as soon as I bought my trailer...I have been trying to get somebody to get a picture of the axel area of the same trailer but nobody has so far.
2016 Rockwood Ultra Lite 2604WS
2004 Dodge Ram 2500 CTD 5 speed Manual 4x4 Laramie
2005 Ford Mustang Convertible
1993 Jeep Wrangler YJ IL6 4.0 lifted (love it)

Happy Trails All!!
roaddiva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2016, 07:54 PM   #18
When we first got our Windjammer and took it "up North" in Michigan, we lost the refrigerator on the way up. It was very windy and a "fuseable link" blew out as the refrigerator kept trying to relight. When we arrived at the CG we discovered it. It was a Sunday and we were stuck when I happened to open the cabinet door over our bar area and inside was a decal saying to call this number if we had trouble with our RV. It didn't say much else, but, I called it and someone answered and within a few hours a repair person showed up and fixed the problem. Maybe you have such a decal in your kitchen cabinet as well. You might check and see. It sure helped us. We couldn't get it as a warranty repair because we caused the problem, but, at least it got fixed - and on a Sunday at that.
ProfChuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2016, 06:00 AM   #19
Since you live in Columbus, Ohio, you may want to try Arbogast RV in troy. It is an easy tow across I70. We purchased our WJ there and have gotten very good service. You can ask them about servicing your TT. They are a forest river dealer. They were going to service our previous Rockwood that we didn't buy from them, but then we traded it for the WJ.

2015 Windjammer 3029 Diamond Edition
2011 Ram 5.7 hemi
Ohio River Rat
2015 camping:59 nights
2016 camping: 49 nights with many more planned
MCTroy is offline   Reply With Quote

forest river, rockwood, service, trailer, travel, travel trailer