Old 10-01-2014, 10:48 AM   #11
Phat Phrog Stunt Team

As Volvodriver said, Sandpiper and Sierra are built in the same plant, side by side and use all the same materials and design, with the exception of the nose cone and graphics. When I was shopping, I pitted Sandpiper dealers against Sierra dealers to get the better price. My Sierra dealer won out.

Old 10-01-2014, 11:28 AM   #12

Thanks, a lot of great info. The air had me concerned until I talked to Moonlighting, now I'm only worried about the awning size and breakers tripping.

Old 10-01-2014, 12:45 PM   #13
Phat Phrog Stunt Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by firekat96 View Post
Thanks, a lot of great info. The air had me concerned until I talked to Moonlighting, now I'm only worried about the awning size and breakers tripping.
I have 2 A/Cs (15 &13.5) on my 365saq and they do well for me. My seasonal site is only 30amp (for now), and most of the time I can run both a/c's without tripping breakers on the pole. The 15k main unit does fine most of the time, here in OH. I have had it in 100+ with both a/cs running and pulled the temp down to 70. Depending on how many kids you have, check out the 371rebh. New design.
Old 10-01-2014, 12:53 PM   #14
Phat Phrog Stunt Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by firekat96 View Post
How do you like it so for?? The 380bh5 has also caught our attention but we keep going back to the bhok because of all the windows in the living area!
Keep in mind many forest river manufacturers are coming with new models this fall.

Palomino sabre is coming out with 7 new floor plans alone.

Turbs
Old 10-01-2014, 02:35 PM   #15

The 371rebh is a very nice floor plan, we actually saw a Heritage Glen, like this and liked it all except for it doesn't have a outside kitchen.

Good to know about the new floor plans coming out. I'm just one that gets something in his head I want it yesterday you know but that's definitely something to think about. I'm getting some pretty good trade in offers on our current one and really hate to wait a while and loose that.

Tags
sandpiper, sierra