Old 05-30-2015, 08:46 AM   #51
Took my new 2014 silverado pickup to my chevy dealer yesterday to get my free tire rotation.When i got home i kept smelling strong paint odor,After looking around truck i found where they hit something with front about size of a nickle chip and touched it up and didn't even say anything!

2015 Forest River MicroLite 25 DKS
Jimmyw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2015, 12:51 PM   #52
I got my first scar on Monday on my Brand new 2015 Sierra select 32QBBS. 5th trip out this year and not a single scratch inside or out. Backing into my storage unit on Memorial Day in the rain, I got a little ahead of myself and got a little crooked and backed under the roof support beam. I got lucky I realized it when I did and just barely rubbed the roof but it did put a slight cut in the roof. I ordered a roll of eternabond roof repair tape and the color matches pretty good and from the ground, no one would ever know. Plus the roll came in 25' X 4" lengths so I have about 23' left for all the future oops. PS this repair tape seems pretty good and really easy to use. Only time will tell.
Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByForest River Forums1433008241.199951.jpg
Views:	73
Size:	287.4 KB
ID:	78547
Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByForest River Forums1433008253.714799.jpg
Views:	74
Size:	79.3 KB
ID:	78548

Maxhise is offline   Reply With Quote