Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 02-18-2010, 06:29 PM   #1
CLASS "A" Senior Member

Spring Cleaning-Sorta

Just got off the roof of the motorhome. Finally got a chance to get up there and remove the snow. It was at least 16" to 18" in the middle. It was close to 40 degrees today ans sunny so it helped loosen it from the roof. I basically chopped through and pushed it off the sides. I'm just concerned with the next potential storm and don't want to worry the whole time about the additional weight. I used my brush and extending pole to remove it. It's time to sit down, check out the Olympics and .

2007 Georgetown 370TS
aka - RAYNMKR

Driver: Charlie
Navigator: Sheri
cfsoistman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 07:50 PM   #2

I am off from work tomorrow and I want to get inside of my camper to make sure every thing is all right because of all of the snow, but I have to dig my way to It. Still have snow on the roof and have piles of snow about 36" but the good news is with 40 degree weather today and the rest of the week there should be a good melt down until Monday when some more stuff is suppose to start dropping out of the sky once again....
rockwood06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 11:24 AM   #3

I was able to get to the camper this morning and went in side to inspect the in side ceiling and windows, all is good. I was worried about the skylite in the bathroom and the three air vents, they are protected with Maxx air vent covers. With the way the wind was blowing and the large amount of snow I figered that some thing would fill up or leak.
rockwood06 is offline   Reply With Quote