Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 01-02-2015, 12:26 PM   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flybob View Post
I replace the o-ring with each battery change.
Flybob, I got 4 extra with the set, do you just go to napa or someplace to get them matched? Or did you order them through TST? I mean there cheap enough but think that they could be a little thicker....

Witch Doctor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2015, 12:56 PM   #22
Site Team

I ordered through TST. They sent me about 6 of each ( large sensor o-ring and the small one in the valve stem fitting.

2015 Freedom Express 248RBS
TV 2015 Silverado HD2500 Duramax
TST Tire Monitors
Honda 2000I + Companion
2 100W solar panels
Flybob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2015, 06:02 PM   #23

I purchased the 507 with the flow through sensors. Now that the snow is receding I wanted to put them on, but I have steel wheels with stainless inserts (on a C4500 chassis) and they hit. It looks like modifications may be in order. I’m interested in how anyone else has dealt with this.
Freelander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2015, 09:51 PM   #24

Figured I'd give a quick update: just did a 1000 mile trip from PA to FL (and 1000 back,) and the TST TPMS worked flawlessly. This was my first trip with them, and nothing like a baptism of fire with a 2000 mile haul to really see if they hold up. It was really interesting to see how the pressure went up (to a degree) as the tire warmed, and to see the temps fluctuating from the sunny to shaded side, day vs night, north vs south, etc. I'm very happy with the system. Hope you get your valve stem issue ironed out!
2019 Honda CRV (camping support vehicle)
2014 Harley Davidson FLHX (XLR cargo)
2011 Ram 2500 CC 4X4 CTD, B&W Companion (toy hauler hauler)
Taranwanderer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2016, 06:15 PM   #25

so how does the 507 tpms work

Looking after aftermarket TPMS and wanted to know how this worked out for you .
Are you Pleased with results
Would you buy again
Any other recommendations
Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by West Cactus View Post
This has been talked about on the forum and I have been watching the prices. RVWHOLESALERS has it on sale this week for $265 with free shipping! Best price I have seen and gets good reviews on this site and others!

RVWholesalers.com RV Parts and AccessoriesÂ*,Â*RVW Tow CenterÂ*,Â*Tire Pressure MonitoringÂ*,Â*507 Tire Pressure Monitoring System w/ 6 Flow-Thro

The 507 TPMS reports PSI and tire temperature in real time, while offering the user the ability to custom program high and low PSI settings on up to 4 axles. The 507RV system is accurate within 1.5 +/- PSI, and our systems are accurate within +/- 1 degree Fahrenheit of the actual air temperature within your tires. The system comes with two installation wrenches, SIX SENSORS, a short antenna, a dashboard mounting bracket, a suction cup bracket, a cigarette charger, a hardwire kit, a detailed user’s manual, and the on board monitor display. System comes with a 2 year warranty.
stervin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2016, 09:42 PM   #26

Just returned from our second trip using the 507's. Everything went perfect with them. Mine have the "spinning" anti theft tops on them, so I will leave them on for the season and remove them during winter storage. Yeah I know there is no such thing as anti theft and if somebody wants them bad enough, they will get them. But at least they will have to work for them! My truck is a supercab with a 8' bed and my tt is 35'. I do not need a signal booster for the receiver to get the sensor signals.

Bob
retiredcamper47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2016, 08:30 AM   #27

TPMS SYSTEM (4 FLOW THROUGH SENSOR)

Not sure what your link is supposed to show. These have worked well for me.
Brewhedd is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
pressure, tire