Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-07-2018, 02:52 PM   #1

Top Coat Sealant Products

Top Coat has a product that is spray on and wipe/buff off with cloth. Claims to stand up to weather. Very slick when dry. Reviews on web mostly favorable. I am 63 need something easy and going to last for a while. Have a class c and paste waxing and buffing would be out of the question do do myself. Any feedback about this product would be appreciated. It is very expensive too, is it worth the investment?
Terrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2018, 03:05 PM   #2

I use WashWax All. Easy to use and lasts. Was developed for cleaning outside of aircraft. Currently used on Airforce 1. Google it and look at videos for RV use.

BuzzWolfAR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2018, 05:20 PM   #3

Did you purchase the kit or just the gallon jug? Kit items make it look much easier to apply w/o having to use a ladder.
Old 04-07-2018, 06:44 PM   #4

I purchased the wash wax all kit on Amazon almost two years ago. Use it on my 5th wheel and it does a great job. Use as directed it works as advertised. I have also used it on DW's car and the tow vehicle.
PhoneDude 8289 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2018, 08:33 PM   #5

Originally I just bought the gallon. Eventually bought the full kit. Includes some great extra products, and the pole is fabulous. Did it the first two times using a ladder, now just the pole. Nice never having to climb.

I use it on wife's car any my F350.

BuzzWolfAR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2018, 09:26 PM   #6

That kit is pricey but I might have to try it. Does it work on love bugs after a long day of hauling?
TST 507 TPMS
2017 = 30 nights /
2018 = 7 nights
woodyrock1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2018, 04:11 AM   #7
First Rate Primate

I just ordered a Wash Wax All kit from Amazon. I'm hoping it works as good as people say it does. I'll try to remember to post up my impressions after I use it some.

Thanks to those who suggested it.
Grape Ape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2018, 07:40 AM   #8

Found the whole kit with bug remover attachment on Pilotshop.com for $220 free shipping coming in 3 days. Going to give it a try when it warms up enough here in MI to remove the cover and get the rig ready! I’ll let you know how it worked.
Old 04-09-2018, 09:01 AM   #9

Agree wash wax all is great. I especially like the tire dressing. Not a tire shine but a dressing.
tgold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2018, 08:17 AM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terrie View Post
Top Coat has a product that is spray on and wipe/buff off with cloth. Claims to stand up to weather. Very slick when dry. Reviews on web mostly favorable. I am 63 need something easy and going to last for a while. Have a class c and paste waxing and buffing would be out of the question do do myself. Any feedback about this product would be appreciated. It is very expensive too, is it worth the investment?
I use F11 Topcoat on my truck and wife's escape and my bike. Awesome product and works great. Will I use on my RV? Probably not. For the same concerns you stated. You apply it the same as a wax, as in you spray on and buff it out and its a lot of work. It does buff much easier than a wax and does get alot easier the more you use it. But man, an RV is big. I dont want to be on a ladder all day and you would be. I'll find something that is a wash wax combo I think. Hope that helps. I will say this, use topcoat and a clay bar on your auto glass and you will be amazed at the clarity when rains and ease of bug and grime removel. rainX has nothing on this stuff.
rmilsap30 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
seal