Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 01-05-2018, 04:03 PM   #1
2014 SunSeeker 2300

Trip planning with RVParky

I have spent a lot of time planning some trips with RV Parky that we plan on using in the next couple of weeks. What I have discovered is whenever I export that to a GPX or a CSV file, that it does not transfer to my Garmin on a route in the order that I want to go on the trip. Has anyone else use this for trip planning and then exported it to your GPS? If you did, how did you get it to go to the stops in the order that you planned? Mine mixes them together and acts like a radius from my beginning point and then guides you to the next closest place, and then the next closest and when you are zigzagging across the warm South it doesn’t take me on the route I planned. I’m hoping others have tried this and know the secret to correct the problem.
Old 01-05-2018, 05:02 PM   #2
Always Learning

I have only used the website. I have swapped emails with the folks who run it and they've been genuinely helpful in the past. Maybe you can reach out to them for help?
Old 01-05-2018, 06:23 PM   #3
2014 SunSeeker 2300

Quote:
Originally Posted by ependydad View Post
I have only used the website. I have swapped emails with the folks who run it and they've been genuinely helpful in the past. Maybe you can reach out to them for help?

Yes I have and you are right, they are very helpful. We ran some experiments and they did not work so I thought that I would ask on this forum because it is so helpful. Maybe I need to just pick the locations in the file one at a time on my trip rather than string them all together. Thanks for responding.