Old 08-01-2016, 07:01 PM   #1

TV SIZE - 274 RK cherokee

Hi All

We have a 2016 Cherokee 274RK ....Our Dynex 32" tv doesnt have the correct pattern for the PAW mount on the back so we leave the stand on. It doesnt sit flat with the wiring coming up through the AV holes....is there an adapter plate to fix this or are we stuck buying a new TV that will fit the plate ?

Oh and is there a fix for our tv signal tyhat gets only 2 channels with the white fixed antenna and the guy next to me can get triple the channels with the old style antenna that rotates ? ....our amplifier is always on

Old 08-01-2016, 08:20 PM   #2

On my TV I used two strips of 1/8th X 1" aluminum and made an X pattern to fit my TV mount. Just drilled the holes to align the mount and TV holes. As far as the picture signal first make sure your TV input is set to air and not cable. That makes a big difference. Next make sure your cable stingers ( the center wire in your cable) is sticking out a little past the screw end. My guess is that your input is set to cable vice air.

"Go Navy"
logspec1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2016, 08:25 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by sameee View Post
Hi All

We have a 2016 Cherokee 274RK ....Our Dynex 32" tv doesnt have the correct pattern for the PAW mount on the back so we leave the stand on. It doesnt sit flat with the wiring coming up through the AV holes....is there an adapter plate to fix this or are we stuck buying a new TV that will fit the plate ?

Oh and is there a fix for our tv signal tyhat gets only 2 channels with the white fixed antenna and the guy next to me can get triple the channels with the old style antenna that rotates ? ....our amplifier is always on
If we can get 2 clear channels we are doing good.One or both usually drop in and out.I have about decided that a dish is the only way to get reliable tv.
Old 08-01-2016, 08:27 PM   #4

Your TV input might call it antenna vice air. Either way you do not want the input called cable. Another possibly is if your trailer has two connections, one for cable/air and another one for satellite. Make sure you have the cable is not in the one for satellite.
"Go Navy"
logspec1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cherokee