Old 10-12-2016, 07:30 PM   #11

We have had one in our 5er since new. 2002. Works fine. Use it all the time. Very convenient.

Old 10-12-2016, 07:44 PM   #12

Had the old style on 3 different coaches and loved every year (30ish) of it. Carafe went in the cabinet. Sadly new coach won't accommodate one, even though we pulled it out of the last old coach - just in case. Still have it wrapped up and tucked away, just in case there might be another MH in our future.

Old 10-12-2016, 09:04 PM   #13
Left Coast

Send a message via Yahoo to bob caldwell
Mine is mounted outside on rail that is for a barby.....keep in pass-thru storage when on the road.........it's a 3 burner Bunn stainless unit....
Old 10-12-2016, 11:20 PM   #14

We had one in a motor home we previously owned. It worked great and the glass coffee pot stayed snugly in position when we were on the road. Never had any problems with it.
Old 10-12-2016, 11:28 PM   #15
Left Coast

Send a message via Yahoo to bob caldwell
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20160620_153857424_HDR.jpg
Views:	49
Size:	69.4 KB
ID:	122827
Old 10-12-2016, 11:57 PM   #16

We love our Cuisinart K cup so much, bought one for Cardinal. No carafe...just store in cabinet and bring out ready for coffe, coffe, tea, etc. All choices are good...you get to go ��
Old 10-13-2016, 07:46 AM   #17

Coffee maker

If it doesn't work out for you, consider a French press. less storage room, easy to store, as easy to use as a coffee maker, works when dry camping, and makes a great cup of coffee.
Old 10-13-2016, 08:18 AM   #18

Had one in the Class A for a period of time would never do that again, same complaints as others.
2016 Flagstaff 26 FKWS
AF&AM of Idaho
SeaDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2016, 11:16 AM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by lugoismad View Post

My wife hates having to pack away the coffee maker every trip.

Is it secure enough you can go down the road with the carafe in it?
We solved the problem of having to store away stuff by clipping a fence around both our counter top and the table when we're traveling,.... I realize the changes I've made does make that easy for us to do, but I believe the basic idea of putting a protective fence around those areas could be accomplished in one way or another on other configurations as well ,.... we don't remove anything from either for traveling, those two have become areas where we actually can put things when getting ready to travel,.... the fence pieces are cut from 5" vinyl post, clipped into place for travel and removed when we get there,.... just something to think about that might work better, cheaper, and easier than replacing your coffee maker,... for us, its certainly better than the trouble and worry of packing away stuff every time we move,...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN0293.jpg
Views:	29
Size:	260.2 KB
ID:	122862   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN0256.jpg
Views:	29
Size:	400.7 KB
ID:	122863  

fella10 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2016, 07:05 AM   #20

If your motorhome is small like our 22' , consider the Keurig K15 single cup maker. It doesn't store water like the big, home models do. We just bought ours at BB & B, tried it out, and are sure it will be perfect. It's not much bigger than our small size Mr. Coffee, so storing it away under the sink cabinet will work.

2016 Forester 2291S Class C
2016 Jeep Wrangler

Dana Point, CA