Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 02-16-2015, 01:58 PM   #21

Depending on your truck and Bumber Pull or Fiver. I would say for your family enclosed garage, two drop down electric beds bottom one usually makes into couch and depending on model jack knife couch and dinette in the garage as well (they fold up out of the way) That would give plenty of room for kids. Front Queen bed walk around is best.

50 amp service with two AC's one for garage and one for living space...

How much you want to spend?

Check out

Work and Play 30WRS or 34WRS

Amped 32GS
1l243 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2015, 06:20 AM   #22

Ramp

I may be to late on this but I have 27xlr take a good look at the ramp. I also have a Harley, ramp is to step to get bike in with out bottoming out. I hand to raise mine about a foot at the end and build and ext. ramp to load bike.
Mickey Moto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2015, 02:14 PM   #23

Somehow we've gone from considering a Fifth Wheel... to a Class A. Driving tomorrow to look at a Coachmen.

2014 Coachmen Mirada 35BH

previous owner of
2014 Rockwood Mini-Lite 2306
dkb74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2015, 12:26 AM   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkb74 View Post
Somehow we've gone from considering a Fifth Wheel... to a Class A. Driving tomorrow to look at a Coachmen.
That is why they make tents, pop ups, TT, Fifthwheels and many different motorhomes. They all fit someones needs. I have always had fifthwheels and consider a motorhome. I was already setup with tow vehicle and comfortable fifthwheel, so just couldn't make up my mind to do it. Take your time and do your research and find a dealer you can work with. Some very good some not so good has been my experience.
Ke5rbd is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
toy hauler