Old 02-16-2013, 02:28 PM   #11
Originally Posted by DDC View Post
Well I don't see how obtaining an international license will help out police, because the license will be issued in the counties language that issued it plus dates are the same in all languages. Florida screwed up, you have to check and see what treaties your national government is a party to before you stamp over peoples rights, this is going backwards, if Florida does not want the tourist to come then just say so we can take our money and go elsewhere where they appreciate jobs that are created from tourism. I am in Florida now and see accidents every day, they all have Florida plates and they cant all be rentals.
I am a Floridian. I was born in Florida. I am the one. Everyone always complains about Florida drivers but truth be known, 80% of them are not Floridians, especially this time of year. They are either snow birds or have moved here from some other states. Come on down and enjoy yourself and leave some of your dollars. We plan to go to Canada this summer and leave some of ours.

Don't blame the good citizens of Florida or any other state/country for the idiots the people sometimes elect. We get the government we deserve, the people elect it.

2016 Siverback 33IK
2015 Ford F-250 Lariat 6.7L V8 Diesel 4WD Super Cab

"If you don't know where you are going, any road will get you there."
dalford is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 03:27 PM   #12
Moderator Emeritus
I so agree! LOVE Florida!!! I just wish I lived closer!

Kenny n Karen
TV: 2007 Chevy Silverado 3500 DRW - named Alice
RV: 2012 XLR Thunderbolt 35x12 - named Thor
RVChick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 03:37 PM   #13
Just an example of the quality of the service and the mental level of the people we elect .. regardless of the state, nation, province, country ....

Really you elected people, you are so short sighted ? None of you thought of this ?

And yes, I love florida and I will go there regardless ... Unless they start to ask for a visa ! Then all bets are off

Uh oh ... Did I violate a forum rule unwillingly ? if I did, mods please clean it up ? That was definitely not the intention but I am not sure it is a violation ....

2009 Ford F-150 XLT/XTR 5.4l, CrewCab. long bed
2011 Surveyor SV-291
Goomph is offline   Reply With Quote