Old 11-03-2015, 08:44 PM   #1
Warranty issues

Ok I know their are a lot of frustrated fellow campers who are having problems getting their campers fixed under warranty you can add us to that list. Dropped off our vibe at dealer ( who me we got it from) on Saturday with a list of minor problems. One being the windows were leaking in a blowing rain their was water on the frame between the glass and screen. Indicating that when the window is closed its is allowing water to get in between the seal where the glass is supposed to touch when closed. Was told today by a forest river rep that they will not warranty the Windows due to the fact that it is our responsibility to inspect and maintain all seals monthly. So I take it the year warranty is a crock ? I explained to the rep that it's not the seals on the outer edge where the frame hits the Side but the window glass seal it self but that was a waste of time as well . She then had another person call me to explain why since she was clearly flustered and couldn't answer my questions. Explained to the next clueless rep and he told me it was normal for the Windows to leak ?????? So I asked him when his car windows are up in the rain do they leak no he said so why should mine i said. I can't wait to hear the excuses for the other items on my list maybe I'll sell it and buy a submarine with a screen door.

Clancy vibe272bhs
timothy clancy is offline   Reply With Quote