Warranty List, appointement to likely spend the winter at the dealer
Here is the list of items that need attention in my PT Lacrosse 328BHT, bought new may 31st of this year. Little disappointed in all that is broken on a brand new camper and the only road trips it took were one to myrtle beach and one an hour away for a festival a couple weeks ago. From reading a lot on this forum I am betting it makes a trip back to the factory.
1. Screw in hallway vent stripped
2. Rear window lock broken
3. Outside kitchen Counter top edging off/counter swollen
4. spider Crack exterior rear wall
5. Outside kitchen door bent
6. Trim on kitchen slide lower and island kitchen drawers scratched from cabinets not staying closed during travel.
7. Black tank always reads ¾ full
8. Dinette table loose
9. “Cable” connection does not work, we have to plug into “satellite.”
10. Stovetop cover does not stay seated, especially when traveling
11. Electric jack on/off switch does not work, jack has power all the time, light is very Dim and flickers as opposed to new.
12. Caulking at the top of the shower surround?
13. Awning is slow to retract, normal?
14. Bathroom Vanity fell off wall.
15. Tear in rear seal on bunkhouse slide, looks like caused from gear rail.
16. Needs full inspection from when the slide leaked during the first week of ownership.
17. Shower leaking on floor, seems to have collapsed on one side slightly.
18. Kitchen faucet leaking from under base of faucet.
19. Covering under living room slide has a spot worn off of it exposing the wood.
20. Something under roof, afraid it will rub a hole.
21. Bathroom door hanger broken.
2014 Prime Time Lacrosse 329BHT Luxury Lite Touring Edition
2015 Silverado 2500HD DMAX