Old 04-07-2012, 02:12 PM   #31
Originally Posted by pg_rider View Post
Gk, I too wonder about wear and tear on my Ridgeline. After our trip home from picking up our rig in Ohio, plus two camping trips, I feel like the Ridgeline is already loosening up a little. lol It's probably all in my head, but I swear there's a little slop in the tranny that didn't used to be there, and a little creakiness in the body as well. Time will tell how she holds up...
Yeah, I think you're probably right. Early on, I was reading something into every squeak and creak but got over it and now sit back to enjoy the ride. You will love your 2306. We do because it fits our needs perfectly at present. We'll reassess if and when grandchildren enter the picture. And it better be sooner than later, darnit.

Gkconfer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 03:49 PM   #32
I also just weighed my rig on the CAT scale yesterday. First, weighed both TV & TT together (cost $9.50) and then went back the next day for an extra $1.00 and weighed my new truck separatly. The difference is the true TT weight. When weighing everthing together, it doesn't tell you how much is tongue wt. and transferred to back axle of TV.

Today I called the state of FL DOT weigh station near my location and they said they could also do this for FREE...

FreedomTracker is offline   Reply With Quote