Old 07-22-2016, 09:26 AM   #1
We're Camping Again!!!

I planned to post a big long winded write-up about our 10 month repair saga, the good, the bad, and the ugly..... but not really sure how it would go over with mods. I guess the most important thing is that our major issues were corrected and we are back on the road again. They delivered it to us right at the campground on Saturday July 2nd and we have put in a few trips already.

In short I have learned a LOT about the RV industry and I just want to thank everyone here for the help. There is a lot of knowledge to be gained on this site and I appreciate the time and effort put into it.

2015 Ram 3500 CC SRW SB 6.7 Diesel Powered Baby!
2015 Sabre 36QBOK-7

2015 Nights Camped: 23
2016 Nights Camped: 21
mikeysotp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2016, 08:28 AM   #2
I would like to hear the details. i feel a few of us would learn something. Especially us newbies

2011 Coachmen Cattalina 26bh SOLD
2016 Coachmen Freedom Express 31SE
2014 Ford Expedition EL HD TOW PACKAGE
2015 Nights Camped 14
2016 Nights Camped 39 and counting

USMC 2005-2015 OIF OEF
raforan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2016, 08:37 AM   #3
Post away it actually might help someone else down the road, post both the good & bad of it. Who helped if was your dealer or factory all info can be useful, glad to hear all is good now and your enjoying your camper.
dblr is offline   Reply With Quote