Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 03-14-2009, 02:57 PM   #1

We've decided Sandpiper it is!

So after a rigorous search my wife and I have decided to purchase a Sandpiper TT. Since we will be full-timing for two years with our four small dogs, we figured we need something a little bigger but not too big to tote from coast to coast and everywhere in between. It looks like we have narrowed our search to the 323FK (our number 1 choice) or the 332RLD (second choice). The first is 35' 11" while the second is 37' 3"...yes a little big for a TT but our truck is too tall for a 5er due to a suspension lift. I'm looking at ordering the trailer from RVWholesalers.com since I can order it exactly option for option the way I want it at what seems to be a very good price. And they will deliver to my doorstep. Or I can order from a dealership closer to us (about 3 hr drive) called RV Outlet USA in Ringgold, VA. They say they order in bulk and can get the best deal. Anyone have any experience with either dealerships? Or if anyone knows of another dealership that I can get my Sandpiper from, I'm open to suggestions. Thanks!
team tj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2009, 03:47 PM   #2

We have purchased three Rockwood Ultra-Lite trailers from RV Wholesalers and was satisfied each time with the way the purchase and delivery was taken care of (we drove to Lakeview, OH to take delivery of each trailer and stayed one night in a local campground in case something needed repair before we left town). Several thousand dollars can be saved by purchasing from RV Wholesalers vs a dealership. As far as warranty work that may need to be done later, RV Wholesalers has made arrangements with dealerships nationwide to do the warranty work (map of dealership locations on their website). We would definitely recommend them.

Momma Tac & TacBear

PS: Sandpipers are nice trailers.
Momma Tac is offline   Reply With Quote