1. Memorial Day Weekend - will probably be the first camping trip in 2012. Going to a private campground in Otis, MA, with a bunch of family (20+).
2. Hammonasset State Park, CT (most of June) - I work from home, and I define home as anyplace with reliable 3G wireless coverage where I can park my TT.
3. Finger Lakes Wine Festival, Watkins Glen, NY (July 14-16) - I've been going every year since 2008. The day time wine tasting and live entertainment is fine, but the night time partying throughout the entire camping area is always very entertaining!
4. Northampton Beach Campground, NY (through the end of July) - the last week of July is the official "family vacation week" this year. The head count is expected to be over 60, so I may end up wanting to getting back to work in order to get some rest.
5. FROG International Rally (Aug 13-17) - My first "long distance" RV adventure. 800 miles one-way. Looking forward to meeting fellow FROGS, especially those who were kind enough to respond to my posts over the past few months. And I'm also looking forward to the factory tours and hopefully meeting some of the folks who made my new V-Lite.
6. Labor Day Weekend - will probably end up back in Otis with the same crew that started the camping season.
7. Hammonasset State Park, CT (second half of Sept) - back to our favorite local campground. It's so quiet during the week when all of the kids are back in school.
Not a bad start. Still have a few weekends to fill in.