I haven't read all the posts so don't know if these things have been posted:
1. Rug outside for people to wipe shoes on (we paid something like $50 for one at Walmart)
2. Indoor rug at the doorway for people to wipe their shoes on
3. Someplace for people to put their shoes when they walk in (I am not a neat-freak by any means but you would be amazed and dismayed at the dirt and stuff that comes in on people's shoes)
4. Swiffer cleaner that can use the dry and wet cloths
5. Flashlights (one in each room in an easy to remember spot)
6. Possible motion detector light in the hallway (driver who delivered our 5er cautioned us that at night it is VERY dark in the hallway so DH got an inexpensive but very reliable one for our hallway). He also put an outdoor one by the front door. Both battery operated and easy to install, inexpensive and work very well.
7. Fire extinguishers. We took the one provided in the rv for B-C type fires and put it in the basement with the tools and easy to reach. Put one that is rated A-B-C in its place and put one in the bedroom also
8. Wine opener and can opener--forgot both on our first trip and that won't happen again!
9. Fly swatter, bug spray and any bug defense to be used on the body that you like (chemical or herbal, I don't judge)
10. Paper plates, disposable cups and plastic forks. I really don't like them but when rving, sometimes ya gotta use what ya gotta use
11. A sense of humor. A quest for adventure. A thirst for broader horizons. And your insurance verification card. (JK....haven't had to use that yet)
2015 Coachmen Chaparral 360 IBL
2014 Ram 3500 Turbo Diesel 6.7 4wd Crew Cab Dually