Old 02-03-2015, 12:51 PM   #11
Our bed in the slide out. So, I picked up a clip on fan similar to the link below and clip it right over my wife's face on the slide out frame. Works great and I can adjust it so that it blows on my bride (and not me) as she goes thru that special time in life when she has times when she needs some extra cooling occassionally. LOL

North Carolina born and bred
2010 Sandpiper 345RET
2011 2500 Duramax Silverado
2001 Centurion Elite Bowrider direct drive
"Old water skier"
Jesus Christ my Saviour
kerrlakelover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2015, 01:32 PM   #12
On my old rig I had 2 Fantastic endless breeze fans ran with 12v extension cords to a battery box. I just picked up a new EVO 2850 and I am going to clip fans to the window valence. The new Evo has "charging stations" next to the outlets. The "charging station" consists of a 12 volt outlet and 2 usb outlets so I will have options of which fans as well as which powering options I want to go with.

2015 Forest River EVO 2850
2012 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7 Cummins
Yamaha 2k x 2 with parallel cable
EMS 30 PI portable w/ Edison plug

Nights Camped (2016-13) (2015-13)
SuicideSaints is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2015, 03:12 PM   #13
Originally Posted by CampingGator View Post
What kind of fan do you use in your trailer bedroom and where do you put it? Our trailer has a walk-around bed, but space is tight. There is no dresser, such as larger units have. My side does not have a night stand and my husband has C-Pap so his night stand will be taken. Besides, we want the air to hit both of us evenly.

My bedroom fan is a Holmes tower 3ft high and the base is 12 inch round base from Walmart. The livingroom is a Lasko 4ft high with a 12 inch round base from Sams Club. Both have remote control. My last unit had a walk-around bed with about 2 to 2 1/2 ft at the foot of the bed. I would place the 3' fan on a rubbermaid single step stool tucked in the corner. I hope this helps.
offduty11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2015, 05:55 PM   #14
My wife puts a 6" fan on her night stand about 2" from her face and blows it full blast all night. Thankfully the air never touches me I hate a fan blowing on me
2012 Ford Lariat F-350 Super Duty
2014 Forest River Cherokee Wolf Pack 27 TH
BeeGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2015, 06:19 PM   #15
Currently looking to put in a second Maxx-Air remote fan this one will go over the bed.

Airxcel | Maxxair | Maxxfan Deluxe (Remote Opening)
2016 F350 6.7L LB CC Reese 28K 2014 Chaparral Lite 266sab
"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." 2014 19 days camping 2015 17 days camping201620 days camping
Ford Idaho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2015, 08:11 PM   #16
O2COOL 10" Rechargeable Fan

I like the 10" O2Cool fan because of the versatility with power. It has a built in rechargeable battery which can be powered by 120v or 12v adapter. Can also run off of 8 D cell batteries in a pinch (expensive option though). When on shore power the fan will run & recharge and then run off of the battery when shore power is off. Pricey at first but worth it to me.

it is an old fashioned style box fan but you may be able to hang from the handle since you don't have a pedestal.
2014 Palomino Puma 19RL
2012 Toyota Tacoma with TRD SC
Husky Centerline WDH
Firestone Ride Rite Airbags
Winegard G2 Portable Satellite
qwkzotc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2015, 10:56 PM   #17
We use a 24 inch drum fan and set it out in the main area. Keeps air circulating.
OKI Marine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2015, 06:08 AM   #18
We have a power vent fan in the bedroom and I also added a small ceiling fan also. It reverses and works very well for moving the air and so quiet.
cpaulsen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2015, 06:15 PM   #19
Our bedroom we had a vent and upgraded it to a Maxair powered vent and when we turn it to vent out and have another powered vent that we have vent in and creates a good circulation without being noisy and no other moving parts to walk into in the middle of the night.

tenttotrailer is offline   Reply With Quote