Since I do small repairs on fellow camper's when we camp (keeps me busy and out of trouble), I do still carry quite a bit.
However, here a list of items I would never leave home without:
1) Nothing sucks worse than tearing your roof when backing into a spot in the rain - Patch the roof tools: Tube of DiCor Self Leveling Lap Sealant and "flat" type caulking gun; partial roll of 6 inch wide and full roll of 2 inch wide Eternabond roof repair tape; 2 inch wide wall paper roller; can of Spray Eternabond Primer.
2) Small tube clear tub sealant - (NOT FOR ROOF!) - temp repair seams around windows/doors/wall joints noticed while traveling and general purpose adhesive.
3) FULL assortments of brass hose adapters (M/M, F/F, Y with shutoffs, 4 way manifold with valves) and hose repairs ends male and female), PEX press-on (gatorbit) End Cap, valve, Union, 5 feet of PEX tubing, PEX shear.
4) FULL assortment of power cord adapters (50->30 amp, 30->20 amp, Generator to 30 amp [in my case]) and Pedestal power tester, Soldering Iron, roll Resin Core Solder, roll of splicing tape and electrical tape. 10 foot "hanks" of various sized wire.
5) GOOD quality multimeter (though I also keep a cheapo from Harbor Freight inside the "tool drawer" inside).
6) COAX wrench for cable connections, Cable end repair tool kit and spare ends.
7) Lineman pliers, side cutters, Needle Nose pliers, "Channel Lock" pliers, Razor Knife w/spare blades in handle, small Hack Saw w/ spare blades,
8) Multi Screwdriver kit with standard stuff but extra #2 square bits of various lengths and nut drivers
9) 1/2 inch DeWalt 18 volt drill w/spare battery and charger, drill bits 1/16 to 1/2 inch
10) Crescent Wrench set (1/4 to 1 1/2 inch) and Metric (8mm -> 17mm)
10) 10 ton Bottle Jack w/ 12x12x2 wood pad for jacking on soft ground/asphalt, 200 Ft Pound Torque Wrench with sockets for truck and trailer Lug Nuts, Safety Glasses and reflective yellow traffic vest, rubber gloves and apron for battery work, 1 quart bottle of distilled water and box of baking soda, Battery Charger.
11) 50 feet of 20 amp extension Cord and 25 feet of 30 amp extension cord
12) DeWalt Compressor (in front compartment) capable of 120 PSI, 50 feet of hose to reach truck and all camper tires, air chuck w/gauge and small hand held air grinder with assorted tools.
13) Short aggressive tooth handsaw (limbs, firewood), Pry Bar, camp axe, short shovel.
14) Roll of metal foil tape and Gorilla Tape
15) WD-40, Silicone Spray, Chain Lube Dry Lbricant
Lou and Laura with Bella - German Short Hair Pointer
2008 GMC Sierra 2500HD Crewcab SB Allison Duramax
2010 Flagstaff 8526RLWS - Superglide 3300
HAM CALLSIGN - KC3FFW