Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Closed Thread

Old 01-21-2013, 03:20 PM   #1

Where are my threads about Adventure RV???

Well, it appears as though my thread here in the General Discussions and my follow up negative review in the Dealers section about Adventure RV have both been deleted. Apparently I broke some rule I didn't know existed or someone with some power doesn't want a bad review on here of Adventure RV. Not even a message explaining why my threads were killed. What gives? Maybe this thread will make it long enough for me to get a response before it is deleted.
Old 01-21-2013, 03:56 PM   #2
Site Team

You should have been notified and I apologize for this; it was my oversight. That said, the threads were removed because disputes with a commercial entity need to be settled elsewhere - we are simply not in a position to ascertain who's right and who's wrong. Our forum rules specifically address this:
Dealer/Vendor and Customer Disputes: This forum is not intended to be a mechanism for people to vent frustrations about vendors or sales from private parties. Please settle your differences with sellers, manufacturers and dealers through the long-established legal or arbitration systems or the Better Business Bureau but not through our community.

We have this rule because folks sometimes register specifically to use the board to smear a business or to coerce something from a business. Invariable the business either registers to post "their side" or a lawyer contacts us. Libel cases drag the forum into expensive messes that aren't really our battle to begin with. if you have more questions about this please send me a PM.

Thanks for understanding.
Closed Thread