Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 10-20-2014, 12:13 PM   #1

Where are washer/dryer hookups and light relay

We bought a new 356QBQ and it says that we have a washer/dryer hook up pre wired. We have looked everywhere and don't see any place this could be. I'd assume they put it in the front closet, but don't see anything on the wall. Would it be behind the wall?

Also on our remote we have a button for a light, but nothing seems to turn on and off for it. When we click it we can here a clicking sound from a relay inside the wall, but it doesn't seem to control anything.
proggod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2014, 02:13 PM   #2

The light should be the outside yellow light or awning light if optioned. I thought the w/d hookups were in the front closet on the right hand side. The faucet connections should be visible. I don't have this option on my 356qbq but the ones I've seen that had it were all in the same spot.
Old 10-20-2014, 02:45 PM   #3

Washer/dryer hookups are in the front closet on the right in our Blue Ridge. The water lines and drain pipe are visible on the outside wall of the closet. The light the remote runs on ours is the yellow light by the door. The bulb might be burned out ( ours was when we got it ).....
2015 Ford F250 4X4, 6.7 PSD
Pullrite Slider Hitch
jonandjolene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2014, 11:59 PM   #4

We actually have awning lighting and it doesn't turn it on and off. Maybe its not hooked up to the relay.

As for the hookups, can't find any hookups in my closet at all. Not sure where it could be, I guess I'll have to call the dealer and see if they can figure out both issues.
Old 10-23-2014, 05:17 PM   #5

I'm not sure of any other location for the w/d hookups. Is this supposed to be optioned in? If so if be on the phone with the dealer.
Old 10-23-2014, 05:19 PM   #6

It was on our option sheet, so I'd hope so. Dealer is camping world who is a pain in the ass to deal with. Already spend $2k fixing the brakes on this thing, because camping world told me it would be a month, even though I only owned it for 1 week. That they were backed up in service.
Old 10-23-2014, 06:42 PM   #7

What's up with the brakes?
Old 10-23-2014, 07:22 PM   #8

They were completely down to the metal, apparently the ones they put on them self adjust. They kept self adjusting to keep the brakes on the entire time they towed it to the dealer. Which toasted the brakes. When they popped the axle they notice that the bearing had come uncovered. Apparently its a common issue they are having too. So I had them replace the bearings and brakes with another brand. The company that made the brakes said they could help because they were busy moving their office, to call back next week.

I bought the trailer to use. Forrest River also wouldn't return any calls to the mechanic. So it was quite a screwed up situation. After a week of this, I just paid $2k so I could use the trailer. Warranties are only as good as the people behind them.

Also the electric in the water heater was connected backwards, the sensor in the refrigerator for the gas was not lined up with the flame, bunch of other issues as well. Not sure how these leave the lot without Camping World or Forrest River checking if the water heater and refrigerator work.

Tags
light