Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-14-2016, 11:01 PM   #1
Junior Member
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 6
Which surge protector?

Wife and I finally got home with our Sierra 32qbbs from JCRVN. We will keep the camper parked mostly year round at a campground that only offers 30A service. The camper is 50A. Which surge protector should I go with? Should I get the 30 or 50? Looking at Progressive Industries.


bandtroberts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2016, 01:12 AM   #2
I go RV'ing not Camping
jgourlie's Avatar
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Lethbridge, Ab, Canada
Posts: 1,486
I think you will be better served with the 50a even though the campground is only just never know when you might get the urge to visit another campground

312QBUD Owners Thread
2015 Wildwood Heritage Glen 312QBUD
2000 Chev 2500 Extended Cab 6 Liter
1400lbs Equal-i-zer Hitch
jgourlie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2016, 06:56 AM   #3
Phat Phrog Stunt Team
TURBS's Avatar
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Iowa
Posts: 34,423
Which surge protector?

Since you have a 50 amp camper you have to get a 50 amp surge .
Get the 50 amp hardwired .
Progressive industries .

2015 Columbus 320RS
2008 2500HD Duramax
2015 nights camped "34"
TURBS is offline   Reply With Quote

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by is not in any way associated with Forest River, Inc. or its associated RV manufacturing divisions.

Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:06 AM.