Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-12-2019, 08:52 AM   #1
Junior Member
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 8
Question window cover in the frount go broke from wind

does anybody know the proper name for the cover that closes when you travel the one that covers the window I need to replacement but cant seem to find one I have 2007 Rockwood signature utra-light 32 footer its the one above the trailer hitch thanks for any info

wildman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2019, 10:26 AM   #2
Senior Member
Join Date: Jan 2019
Location: Reno, NV
Posts: 921
I think it is generally called a front window rock guard.
A RV wrecking yard probably has what you want.
2018 Ram 2500 Tradesman, CTD/CC/SB/4X4/Equalizer WDH
2019 Forest River Surveyor Legend 19BHLE
upflying is offline   Reply With Quote

cover, window

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by


This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Forest River, Inc. or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:25 AM.