Old 08-27-2014, 11:17 AM   #1
Winter Storage

I am going to store our TT in our side yard this winter and was thinking of using my plastic levelers (giant legos) to level and keep the tires off the grass. Any pros or cons on going this route instead of buying a couple pressure treated 8x10's?

mbeldue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2014, 06:43 PM   #2
Probably be ok, I would use the salt treated 2x10's, they will have a larger surface area to distribute the weight. I would keep the blocks for campground use. Plus the wood would probably be a little more weather resistant in your climate. I am sure others will chime in on their opinions. I just feel the wood would be a cheaper option. See what others have to offer.

Chuck "still in Va "
Charles Firth is offline   Reply With Quote

storage, winter