Old 10-16-2014, 07:56 AM   #1

Angry 2013 3710 bh

Got it back from Camping World. Thought we were happy with repairs but now more damage than when it went in. Replaced parts of floor where mold was and now floor is not level with rest of trailer floor After removing 3 slides and replacing linoleum and carpet, they reinstalled all the molding too low and when the slides go out all the molding peeled away and broke. All the rest of molding that was replaced is broken. All the lights in the slides don't work now either. Got trailer back to site, hooked up power and water,checked for leaks and rear bathroom flooded because the pipes were not hooked up correctly. Looked thru trailer and found wood chips, staples nails, screws laying all over everywhere including on the beds.Sent email with pictures of all the new problems to FR Warranty Admin. and then he had the gall to write me back wondering if I called CW on the problems. Well duh!!!! CW told me it would be about 3-5 weeks before it can be fixed. Wrong answer. They will be coming to our site now to fix problems on our time. So far FR is full of BS. This has become a nightmare with this trailer. Hope we don't have to get legal action against them, just need to buy it back or replace with a brand new one. A lot of money spent on a pile of scrap. It looks like a piece mealed trailer now. Not happy campers for this is our home on the road. What do we do?

Old 10-16-2014, 04:01 PM   #2

Sorry to hear of your troubles. Unfortunately you are not alone. Forest River is looking for a dealer that I can take my rig to get fixed. Many are turning him away. I also would settle for a buy back. Way too many problems for such a new camper. I wish you luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Forest River Forums

Old 10-17-2014, 10:30 AM   #3

You need to push for FR to take it back to production plant and repair it. I had been fighting for at least 15 months but it was taken care of by FR.
We have lost a lot of RVing time but FR made it right.
Old 10-18-2014, 03:54 PM   #4

3710 BH

We are continuing to work with FR, but the problem is I live in this unit. I understand that they should take it back and fix it, but it is now a pieced together, broken down 5th wheel. This is not the way I bought it. They simply need to buy it back or deliver a new unit. There is no fixing the amount of damage done without completely gutting the whole thing and starting with a flat bed trailer. They have not paid for expenses of my hotel while it was being worked on yet either. The FR warranty guy told me that they always stand behind their products. Not looking that way to me.
Old 10-18-2014, 04:48 PM   #5
Phat Phrog Stunt Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgia1022 View Post
We are continuing to work with FR, but the problem is I live in this unit. I understand that they should take it back and fix it, but it is now a pieced together, broken down 5th wheel. This is not the way I bought it. They simply need to buy it back or deliver a new unit. There is no fixing the amount of damage done without completely gutting the whole thing and starting with a flat bed trailer. They have not paid for expenses of my hotel while it was being worked on yet either. The FR warranty guy told me that they always stand behind their products. Not looking that way to me.
Good luck.

Turbs
Old 10-19-2014, 07:20 PM   #6

Georgia, I had a multitude of issues with a 2014 3600RS. We finally traded out of it at a loss after having it at home 21 days out of 6 1/2 months. FR couldn't care less, offered me nothing and wouldn't even extend the warranty. Mine had the slide rollers and brackets installed incorrectly from the factory, along with a host of other issues. I will never own or recommend another FR product. Sadly, we loved the floor plan and amenities. There needs to be a federal law to protect the major investment RV buyers have as there is no RV lemon law. Good luck, hope they work with you better than they did with me....

Tags