Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-03-2015, 09:55 PM   #1

2015 BlueRidge 3025RL Front frame Issue

We purchased a 2015 3025RL in Feb and have pulled it approximately 6,500 miles, after last trip I noticed that the bedroom sliding closet door would not mount on the securing latch, I noticed that the header on the closet frame had dropped. I looked up in the adjacent storage area and noticed that the interior ceiling had pulled away from the woodwork frame, also noticed sawdust like material on the shelves. I took it to the dealer and they observed from the inside while the camper was lifted & lowered, they told me that there was excessive flexing that was causing the issues.

They told me that they had seen this before and that Forest River would probably send out factory reps and welders to beef up the fifth wheel assembly. Has anyone else experienced this issue and if so did the factory fix remedy the problem?
Old 06-04-2015, 04:52 PM   #2

FR will likely step up. Be sure to request an extended warranty for this specific issue should this reoccur. 😳
You seem to be well in tune with your RV, so determining a future recurring issue should not be difficult.
Let's take the positive and say FR will fix it and it will be fine!! 😄👍

But we still carry band aids and fire extinguishers, just say'n !
SilverbackMel is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
frame