We have had our unit now for a couple of months. Traded in a Arctic Fox 27', however have not had a chance to use it yet. Will be going to Yuma & Phoenix in Feb, so will get to use it finally. I can speak to several things found during the PDI and when I transferred our stuff from the old 5er to this one. As you can see by my sig. we have a 2925RL.
Things I would change.
1. Manual roof vent in kitchen area to a remote Fantastic Fan or similar type. Unable to reach it without a 6' step ladder.
2. Coriane counter top in kitchen. While it looks great it's not durable. Scratches very easily.
3. In our model when the kitchen slide is in the island prevents you from accessing the refrigerator. Fix is to move the island 2-3" towards the front, or remove it.
4. In our model when the kitchen slide is out there is a gap between the sink and the wall. Things could fall into this area and when you move the slide in/out it could impact the slide mechanism. Still thinking about a fix on this.
5. Getting into the kitchen area (around the dinette chairs) when the slides are in. Almost impossible. Our fix was to move 2 chairs to the back and tie them down. You still have to squeeze past the wall to get in.
6. Chinese tires.
That being said, we still love the floor plan and the unit as a whole.
2016 Rockwood 2304KS Mini Lite
2015 Dodge Durango R/T AWD
Equalizer Anti Sway Hitch