Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-08-2014, 08:07 PM   #1

Location of power converter and charger

Hello All. I own a 2014 Blue Ridge 2035 RL. I am trying to determine which converter is in my coach so I was looking for it. So far I have been unable to locate it. Before I contact the dealership or the factory, I thought I would reach out and ask this forum first. I would like to thank everyone in advance for their help.
akfshrmn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2014, 10:42 AM   #2

If it's like mine, it is under the stairs to the bedroom. Access is via a carpeted panel on the rear facing wall of the basement on the curb side (just inside the baggage compartment door) The panel is held on with 4 screws.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Forest River Forums mobile app
45 ACP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2014, 10:52 AM   #3
Phat Phrog Stunt Team

Looks like this maybe?

Btw your converter is most likely installed inside or behind this.

TURBS

Sabre owners united!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1397058770963.jpg
Views:	235
Size:	48.6 KB
ID:	49497  
TURBS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2014, 08:26 PM   #4

Location of power converter and charger

Thanks very much ACP 45 for you giving me the location. Found it today and it was a Power Dynamic 9200. As I was probing around the converter, I put some pressure on the red and white cables to move them slightly so I could see the model number. When I did this, both the red and white cables slid out from the connections. I mean they just slid out with out with out any real pressure. As I was installing them and started to tighten the set screws, I noticed that the factory hadn't even screwed the down. I stopped the install for a few minutes and looked at the openings for the cables. The screws weren't even screwed down to make any contact with the cables. Poor quality control for the factory.
akfshrmn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2014, 08:21 AM   #5
FR3 Representative

I will pass this along to our Product manager and Line Managers. Any feed back from the forums is passed along.
ssobkowiak is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cat, converter, location, power