Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 09-10-2016, 07:57 PM   #1

Need to know king size bed size of 2013 3600 RS

My first forum; my first question. We just bought a pristine 2013 3600RS Forest River Blue Ridge. Long story that I will spare you...we do not have possession of the RV yet due to modifications needed to our truck. I have tried to find the actual measurements of the kind size bed in this unit, but have not been successful. Other party responsible for asking 'important questions' has failed to do so when dealership is open. I would like to order bedding to fit but don't want to guess. Can anyone with this model answer the $64,000 question? It would be much appreciated. Thanks!
Susan S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2016, 09:25 PM   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan S View Post
My first forum; my first question. We just bought a pristine 2013 3600RS Forest River Blue Ridge. Long story that I will spare you...we do not have possession of the RV yet due to modifications needed to our truck. I have tried to find the actual measurements of the kind size bed in this unit, but have not been successful. Other party responsible for asking 'important questions' has failed to do so when dealership is open. I would like to order bedding to fit but don't want to guess. Can anyone with this model answer the $64,000 question? It would be much appreciated. Thanks!
The king size bed in an RV is the same size as a king size bed in your home...6'6" long (head to foot) and 6'6" wide.

Any king size sheets will fit. To keep them on securely, but king size sheets with deep corners, the kind used for pillow-top mattresses.

Congratulations on the new-to-you Blue Ridge, and welcome to the FR Forums.
2021 Chevy Silverado 3500HD DRW 4X4 Duramax
“It's not how old you are, it's how you are old.”Jules Renard
"It's not the years...it's the mileage." - Indiana Jones
Capt. Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2016, 09:37 PM   #3

The king size bed in our Salem Hemi is smaller than the king size in our home. You can look on line and get the dimensions for an rv king mattress
pacin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2016, 04:46 PM   #4

King size bed in my 2015 3600RS is 4 inches narrower than a standard King. It is 80" x 72" but I do use standard sheets and covers and they work fine. If you are going for a topper you will need an RV King topper or it will be too wide.
pschweitzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2017, 11:12 PM   #5

They sell rv king size or reg king size at Camper World my understanding is rv size is a little smaller.That gives a little more walk around room.Camper world lists mattress sizes for each
JR Smith is offline   Reply With Quote