Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-20-2016, 09:17 PM   #1

Sliding doors on Wardrobe

We have a 3125 Blue Ridge.Had it about a year and half.We have not been able to get the doors to stay.everytime we leave on a trip we have to put the doors back on the track when we get to a campground. We had our Dealer look at it but still falling and I am afaid we going to get somewhere and find broken glass every where . Has anyone else had a problem and what did you do to fix it.If we send it back to the dealer they are gonna want to keep it for a week or two plus the warranty is out and we would have to pay for something that has never been right since it was new.
johnnynsc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2016, 08:29 AM   #2

I've not had a problem with mine but I do know that on the back side of the rollers at the top of the doors are adjustments that may not be set right. I can't remember if they require a screw driver or if they are just finger knobs but they should be there and may help with your problem.
Troy, NC
Major is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2016, 08:47 AM   #3

Our doors came with some plastic catches for when they're in the closed position. We've put a lot of miles on and they have never moved yet. You should be able to google it or look at camping worlds website and find something that works.
Old 06-04-2016, 11:00 PM   #4

I have a 2014 model 3125 and the sliding doors also keep falling off. I have adjusted the slides many times and still they come off the track. I think the problem is with the slide on the floor. It allows the door to swing to much. I have been looking for a way to close the gap between the doors when travelling, I have used a piece of foam and it seems to work.
2016 Ram3500 4x4 SRW 6.7 68RFE 3:42
2014 Blue Ridge 3125RT
PullRite Super Glide
149252 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2017, 08:46 PM   #5

I have a 2016 Blue Ridge 3125 and we had a door issue once. We bough two adjustable spring tension rods on the Internet and put one at the bottom of each door to keep them from moving while traveling. They keep the door from coming unlatched due to our fabulous smooth highways when in transit. Never had an issue since. After arrival at destination DW removes them while I set up outside. She installs them when putting up things before leaving.
Southern Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2017, 09:36 PM   #6

We have a 2010 BR and our doors have never come off the track. Might add the tension rods for peace of mind.
1 mutt
on occasion 1 DD
themounties is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
door