Old 10-17-2012, 12:20 PM   #11
Thanks for the comments. Interesting.

Originally Posted by ot06865 View Post
We also took delivery of our 3600rs this year in June and have had it out every since here in Key Largo Florida! Sounds like we all have the same small issues. I was standing on the steps when one side of the mechanism let loose. Not even a scratch but it did startle me pretty good. Went out and bought 2 stainless steel bolts to replace those cheaper connections and all is well. I still have a problem with the alignment of the bedroom slide. Took it to the local RV dealer who is working with BlueRidge on the warranty repair for the internal rollers. More of a pain than a problem but it will have to be addressed. We love the layout of the RV and have enjoyed every minute in it. Of course, it doesn't help being in the Florida Keys!!
How interesting that several of us ended up with failed steps. Lucky no injury for you or I but I did hear that one lady broke her leg when the steps failed. We had the bolts replaced as well. Let's keep fingers crossed.
When you mention alighnment of the bedroom slide, is it the same issue I have? Wear and mostly tear on the outside seal (bumper pad type seal)? Be interested to know.
So it seems, that we all have little issues but still like our units. I guess in the age of mass production it's what we can all accept. Would love to be in Key Largo right now but have to wait till January to become a winter snowbird. Enjoy and send some nice weather to the Great White North!

Grums is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 04:37 AM   #12
Exclamation Small problems that have big potential....

No, we were told this had to do with the actual movement of the popout. One side (the right side) does not start movement at the same time as the left side resulting in the popout cocking. I have to nudge the right side to get it to move. Almost like pushing it over a little detent. The RV shop told me it was due to the rollers on the bottom of the slide out not being correctly adjusted. On side is actually falling off the rail and when i nudge it during the draw in it goes into the rail. I have not seen any problems with the rubber seals so far but if the slide is not straight i'm sure it would develop sooner or later.

ot06865 is offline   Reply With Quote

blue ridge