Old 08-10-2012, 12:18 PM   #1

Trouble with 2012 Blue Ridge model 3025

Hi all,
I was wondering if someone could tell me who RV Guy is. I purchased a 2012 Blue Ridge in March and 3 days after buying it noticed the slide (Entertainment center) was gapped out, not the whole slide, just part of it. It starts about 1/3 of the way up the left side...across the top 2/3 of the way and then it is flush the rest of the way and down the right side.
I have had it in 4 times for this, and they can't get it adjusted. Am trying to deal with FR in Indiana now. Anyone else have any problems like this.

And what can you tell me about the 2nd year warranty for $125-$150. This has had many other issues besides the slide (furnace needing repair, elec water heater, front door dripping everytime you open after a rain, table screws to short and table falling on floor, bowing bathroom wall, drawers falling apart, monitor panel not working, and on and on.....)

Old 08-10-2012, 12:47 PM   #2
Phat Phrog Stunt Team

Pictures would be nice.

Old 08-10-2012, 01:00 PM   #3

Pictures don't show mcuh. I can't get my fingers behind the slide where it's tight against the wall and where it gaps, I can get my hand balled in a fist back there.
Old 10-04-2012, 05:20 PM   #4

3025 5th wheel

We have had trouble with our TV slide also. Trouble from the start. Have had it worked on 3 times. Called Terry at FR and he sent me to Ron Green in Elkhart. They were very good. Went to NY and are having touble again. The gear pack broke so called FR and they sent me to a local dealer. We are waiting for parts. Hope they do a good job. May be heading back to Elkhart.
Other than that the rig is VERY nice. We are happy with it but want to get on the road. Soon I hope
Joe
ejjt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 03:45 PM   #5

Who is Ron Green? Terry won't even call me back or e-mail me back...just ignore the problem and it will go away.
Old 11-12-2012, 07:25 AM   #6

We are glad to report that our rig is fixed and working Good. The main problem was that FR used material from M-Tec for the slide, not normal Lipard parts. Lipard bought M-Tec last year and parts are hard to get. Boat n RV in PA took on the repair.
Service Manager and the RV teck were VERY good and did a great job. Very impressed. I would go back to this location for any future problems.
It really helps to know what slide parts you have if you have a problem.
ejjt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 08:35 AM   #7

Good news. We've really enjoyed our Blue Ridge since we got our problems worked out. A good service department is worth it's weight in gold.
2008 F-250 Lariat 4x4 6.4 Powerstroke
Firestone Ride-Rites w/cab control
mike06081969 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 09:24 AM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike06081969 View Post
Good news. We've really enjoyed our Blue Ridge since we got our problems worked out. A good service department is worth it's weight in gold.
Sometimes I think that is more important than the price.

2011 - GMC 3500 Dually
Cardinal RV Club
Travelers is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
blue ridge