Old 02-03-2015, 03:09 PM   #1
Factory Representative

"Factory Rep" I use the term loosely :) for Solaire/Stampede etc.

Hello Palomino Camper owners and operators, My name is Jevin, I've been a member of the forums for awhile, sometimes I have time to check messages often, other times not so much. I'll be glad to help with anything that I can. For quick referance, or questions that you would rather ask over the phone the factory service phone number is 269-432-3246, the factory parts department number is 269-432-9791 extension 4. The main line phone number is 269-432-3271. Happy camping ladies and gents!

Old 02-04-2015, 12:13 AM   #2
Fulltime family RVer

Great to see a rep! Hope you're able to keep finding time to come back. Us owners appreciate the heck out of it!

Old 02-05-2015, 02:17 PM   #3

I've got my 3rd Puma since 2011 on order as we speak. Needless to say, I'm a big Palomino fan. My new 31BHSS is actually due off the line tomorrow. Do you happen to know what DVD unit they are using now? I've seen dealer pics of a few with the iRV unit which has had TONS of problems- just wondering if I'll be facing some issues with mine potentially.
Old 02-05-2015, 02:21 PM   #4
Factory Representative

Quote:
Originally Posted by dustman_stx View Post
I've got my 3rd Puma since 2011 on order as we speak. Needless to say, I'm a big Palomino fan. My new 31BHSS is actually due off the line tomorrow. Do you happen to know what DVD unit they are using now? I've seen dealer pics of a few with the iRV unit which has had TONS of problems- just wondering if I'll be facing some issues with mine potentially.
Taking an educated guess here, but they are probably using a Jensen AWM 968 or something similar, I would suggest you call Johnny Jones at Puma, he will know for sure what they are using, his number is 574-642-3474 Puma is a seperately ran division of forest river, and I don't have anything to do with them, nor do am I part of the Sabre or Columbus division. I'm at the ultra lite division where we produce solaire travel trailers and expandables, we also make Palomini's, pull behind pop up campers, Truck campers and pop up truck campers. Thanks
Old 02-05-2015, 04:01 PM   #5
Phat Phrog Stunt Team

Johnny Johns is wonderful to work with!
Met him one time and he remembered me a year later!
Old 02-05-2015, 04:27 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by TURBS View Post
Johnny Johns is wonderful to work with!
Met him one time and he remembered me a year later!

Hummmm..... saw you coming and walked the other way......

(just kidding....)

2013 Forest River Salem Hemisphere SBT312QBUD

2001 CrewCab F-250 7.3 PowerStroke Diesel
SuperChip, BTS transmission, 6.0 Trans Cooler
Brother Les is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2015, 04:27 PM   #7
Phat Phrog Stunt Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother Les View Post
Hummmm..... saw you coming and walked the other way......

(just kidding....)
RAN!
He's tall! And man can he run!
I had a stolen golf cart and still couldn't catch up!
Old 02-05-2015, 04:53 PM   #8

Great to see you here. I do have a question. I have a 2014 canyon cat 17qbc. I have been trying to find a water filter and so far have not been able to locate one. So I can quit looking, do they come equipped with one and if so where is it? Also my unit came from the factory with the valve and tube to allow weatherization using the water pump. I did not expect that as this is a smaller, less expensive unit. I was very happy to see it installed. Thanks for joining the forum..
Old 02-06-2015, 08:05 AM   #9
Factory Representative

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitmw View Post
Great to see you here. I do have a question. I have a 2014 canyon cat 17qbc. I have been trying to find a water filter and so far have not been able to locate one. So I can quit looking, do they come equipped with one and if so where is it? Also my unit came from the factory with the valve and tube to allow weatherization using the water pump. I did not expect that as this is a smaller, less expensive unit. I was very happy to see it installed. Thanks for joining the forum..

Canyon Cat is made by Puma at the Puma production facility, thats another question you should call Johnnie Jones and ask, thanks
Old 02-06-2015, 08:13 AM   #10

I will. Thank you.

Tags
factory