Old 05-07-2016, 10:42 PM   #11
Originally Posted by Humteddy2 View Post
Attachment 106445
X2. They are attached to the frame, not the bumper.

2014 Silverado Z71 LTZ 1500
2017 Surveyor 285IKDS

Do you have any pictures of how you secured your bikes to the rack?

Herlitzke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2016, 06:01 AM   #12
Originally Posted by p40whk View Post
Thunderbolt, if you don't mind me asking, what other TTs and or floor-plans did you look at prior to settling on the 191T and what made you choose this model?

We've had a 40' KZ fifth wheel since 2006. We love that but it's simple too big to get into many campgrounds in our area. As a result we were looking at smaller pop-ups. This eventually grew to larger pop-ups with full bath options. After looking at dozens with roof issues, we started looking at smaller trailers. We saw a used 191t on a local lot. It was a little rough and the dealer wanted far too much money for it. We ordered ours from Jeff Couch RV in Ohio and made a 1,200 mile road trip to pick her up.
Good luck with your quest.

Sent from my secret hardened bunker.

Be safe, but if you cannot, be violent.
Choose to be a winner, not a victim.
Thunderbolt75 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2016, 04:22 PM   #13
We purchased a 192t from couch's rv and had it delivered. Love the unit! I installed bumper support and hitch receiver. I threw the camper spare in my truck. Works perfectly, safe travels.
ezitin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2016, 04:53 PM   #14
I am on trip number 4 with my 2016 192t and love it. A major difference I found between the the 191 and 192 is the 192 had a tub instead of a corner tub. Im really glad I went this route since it is very difficult to to keep the water in the shower of the corner units. No help on the bumper mount since I didn't had the receiver dyer they told me it would void my warranty. Quality of the surveyor is excellent in my opinion. Good luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

benf is offline   Reply With Quote