Old 09-19-2015, 10:35 PM   #31

I tried to say, "let me know T"
I have a #10 cord that could be set up to a RV 30A quickly. The only issue coming into my property, is turning around. If I can do it with a Ram CC, pulling a 29, probably anyone can.
WW

Old 09-19-2015, 10:37 PM   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by RVChick View Post
I think it would be cool!

XLR Owners United!
Sure would be. I could offer a free day or two stop over for one at a time for certain special people

Old 09-20-2015, 10:09 AM   #33
Moderator Emeritus

If anyone plans the trip to Goshen IN next year, it would be great to meet you, and hang out with fellow XLR owners. Remember, that is the FROG Rally each year, that FR hosts, and you can have your rig worked on, for free, to repair your issues. Techs come out in full force, to care for your RV. We have gone twice, and will be going next year!
I know the XLR team there, and they would love us XLR owners to come out, and put them to work!
I know this thread speaks on severe issues that need addressing in real time, so just reminding folks about the Rally, as an option too.

XLR Owners United!
RVChick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2015, 11:37 AM   #34

I think coming to the FROG rally would be something I would like to do. I'll do that, and thanks for pointing it out to me RVC.
WW

Quote:
Originally Posted by RVChick View Post
If anyone plans the trip to Goshen IN next year, it would be great to meet you, and hang out with fellow XLR owners. Remember, that is the FROG Rally each year, that FR hosts, and you can have your rig worked on, for free, to repair your issues. Techs come out in full force, to care for your RV. We have gone twice, and will be going next year!
I know the XLR team there, and they would love us XLR owners to come out, and put them to work!
I know this thread speaks on severe issues that need addressing in real time, so just reminding folks about the Rally, as an option too.

XLR Owners United!
Old 09-20-2015, 12:01 PM   #35
Moderator Emeritus

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfWhistle View Post
I think coming to the FROG rally would be something I would like to do. I'll do that, and thanks for pointing it out to me RVC.
WW

Glad to WolfWhistle! It is a great trip, and a week full of action! You will meet amazing folks who know your rig, and who really do care! FR is the only one in the industry that offers this customer service.
I hope to see you there!

XLR Owners United!
Old 09-20-2015, 03:44 PM   #36

I would also like to hit the Goshen trip one if these years. Right now, it always falls on family camping week (elderly parents, my sister, nephews and nieces.). It probably won't happen for a few years--probably not until my parents are no longer around..it seems to be the only time the whole family gets together that's not a holiday, or someone's birthday, etc. So for now, Goshen is out for me (unless something changes.). Would love to meet the fellow XLR owners, too.
2016 Ford Fusion Titanium (gulping gas again, camping support vehicle)
2014 Harley Davidson FLHX (XLR cargo)
2011 Ram 2500 CC 4X4 CTD, B&W Companion (toy hauler hauler)
Taranwanderer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2015, 05:54 PM   #37
Moderator Emeritus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taranwanderer View Post
I would also like to hit the Goshen trip one if these years. Right now, it always falls on family camping week (elderly parents, my sister, nephews and nieces.). It probably won't happen for a few years--probably not until my parents are no longer around..it seems to be the only time the whole family gets together that's not a holiday, or someone's birthday, etc. So for now, Goshen is out for me (unless something changes.). Would love to meet the fellow XLR owners, too.

That is very understandable Taranwanderer! Fordes has an XLR too, and her family camping is during Goshen's. Yes, someday will come, and Goshen will be there!
We are from Mid Missouri....where do you all call home?

XLR Owners United!
Old 09-20-2015, 07:57 PM   #38

RVC... Where in Mo? We're in NW Arkansas. I would love to go to an event like that some day!
Old 09-21-2015, 09:14 AM   #39
Moderator Emeritus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hedrock View Post
RVC... Where in Mo? We're in NW Arkansas. I would love to go to an event like that some day!

Hi! We live in Shamrock Missouri. Very close to highway 70 and 54!
I have family in Arkansas very close to Harrison! We love to ride through the Ozark Mountain area!

Sent from my iPad using Forest River Forums
Old 09-21-2015, 09:31 AM   #40

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taranwanderer View Post
Bring them all along

Tags
2012, bed, roo, water, electrical