24 HFS Issues
I have owned my 2013 HFS for almost a year and have discovered many issues with it. Thank God for the extended warranty. I love the trailer, just wish I would have done more research on it before I purchased. I called the dealer and they said they wouldn't be able to get to it for about 2 weeks, which is fine with me, but also said it would probably take 2 weeks or more to get it back because of parts and etc.
1. Fresh tank leaks, can go for about 12 hrs before all water is gone.
2. Air conditioning or heat never turns off, so you either cook or freeze, the thermostat doesn't work.
3. blk, gry, fresh and battery levels doesn't work, never know how much I have in the tanks.
4. Takes for ever for the hot water heater to kick on and work.
5. Back ramp sticks when I am opening it.
6. Go through bulbs like crazy.