Old 09-10-2012, 04:50 PM   #11

I just purchased a 2013 and it is clearly stamped on both axles.

Old 09-10-2012, 05:48 PM   #12
10x

Quote:
Originally Posted by meandmylabs View Post
I just purchased a 2013 and it is clearly stamped on both axles.
At what location on the axles? I am going to check it out on 2013 that I am interested in.

Old 09-10-2012, 06:04 PM   #13

They are visible from the rear of the trailer looking forward, about in the middle from side to side. They should be quite visible on a new trailer before the road grime has accumulated.
Old 09-10-2012, 10:50 PM   #14

Mine also has it on the info on the tag just above the generator compartment, front left side. But i would crawl under it to see for sure no matter what the tag says.
Old 09-11-2012, 02:33 PM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by 10x
At what location on the axles? I am going to check it out on 2013 that I am interested in.
If you look at the yellow and white weight sticker above the generator compartment door it will show you what axles are on the trailer. The GVWR should be about 9600 lbs if it has the 4,400# axles (2 axles + tongue weight = GVWR)
Old 09-11-2012, 07:16 PM   #16
10x

Thanks guys. Also what is a realistic price on this trailer? I have seen a wide range of prices on the internet.
Old 09-11-2012, 07:51 PM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by 10x
Thanks guys. Also what is a realistic price on this trailer? I have seen a wide range of prices on the internet.
Make sure to do your due diligence, there are alot of guys out there advertising low prices for stripped down models. If you're comparing between dealers, make sure you know EXACTLY what options you're getting. Too many times people are lured by the cheapest price only to realize they would've liked some extra options.

As my grandpa always said, "You wouldn't go into a butcher and ask for the cheapest piece of meat you could get and didn't care where it came from, would you?"
Old 09-11-2012, 09:31 PM   #18
10x

Quote:
Originally Posted by trailertrash78 View Post
Make sure to do your due diligence, there are alot of guys out there advertising low prices for stripped down models. If you're comparing between dealers, make sure you know EXACTLY what options you're getting. Too many times people are lured by the cheapest price only to realize they would've liked some extra options.

As my grandpa always said, "You wouldn't go into a butcher and ask for the cheapest piece of meat you could get and didn't care where it came from, would you?"
I agree, but I have seen ranges from 34K to 20K somewhere lies the right price. What has folks on this forum paid for it?
Old 09-11-2012, 11:58 PM   #19

I have quite a few options:

Cold weather package
Extreme pkg
Side door in the garage
Tv
Fuel station
Off road tires
Also came with an elite wd hitch and two yamaha 2kw generators with linked cable

Paid $29,800. Msrp was 37000. Mine was a display model at a hunting/fishing show, also no sales tax in Montana and $177 for permanent tags.

Prices can vary widely with different options.
Old 09-19-2012, 11:36 AM   #20

10k I bought mine from RVWholesalers.com. They have very good prices, and you can order it with the options you want. Lots of people travel to them to purchase or have it delievered because of their prices. I met a couple from Canada there. Sounds like rah.rtt purchases a loaded model. I didn't get any extra options. I power mine with a honda 3000 generator.

2002 EZGO Golf Cart
FandRChambers is offline   Reply With Quote