27HFS owners, some general Q's.
I have a couple questions, read a lot here but have a couple questions.
1. Anyone pull the gen compartment out/apart to make a pass through, I cant see myself ever installing a gen set in there.
2. Bedroom wall. Anyone mod this wall, it is a pain to get into the bed and out of (well one of us)? I know the awning, slide out and light switches are there, maybe leave a 1' wall so you could swing your legs around that to get out?
3. Maybe I missed it, but can you use that gas fitting near the steps to run a grill, if so what fitting would you need to attach there? I understand it is after the pressure regulator so that poses a slight problem or not?
4. Why is there no fan switch in the "bathroom", there is one in the garage.
5. Inverters, I know several have installed them, I have two that are going to get installed, 1 pure sine wave for the TV, other for general light/fans use, where did you run your outlets for those? Are the outlets we have considered brown or black? Seen brown and white online for sale no black.
2013 F150 FX4 Crew Cab Lux Package
2013 Forest River XLR 27HFS