Old 08-02-2013, 05:42 PM   #1

300x12 anyone offhand know the dimensions of the battery?

Last time I went to the trailer the battery was completely dead, I bought the trailer new a few months back and only used it 3 times or so. I checked the water in the battery and had to add a decent amount.

I made sure it was completely charged when I left it and bought a 10w solar charger and put it on. I went back today and it was dead. I am thinking the battery is toast. I keep the trailer about 25 min from the house, I was hoping someone knew the dimensions of the battery and could save me an hour's drive to measure it.

Also I was going to go with an interstate battery unless someone else has a better recommendation

Thanks
Z

Old 08-03-2013, 09:29 AM   #2

I don't know the betters size sorry. I bought a 300x14 back in May. We really like ours. How do you like yours? If your not cutting all power of when not using that could be running your battery down. I am sure you know, but the power cut off is right beside the switches that work your front landing gear.

Old 08-03-2013, 10:10 AM   #3

I like it a lot but more importantly, my wife loves it. Lots of little things that need to be fixed.

I turn off the power from the battery every time. I wouldn't have expected the battery to need so much water. I am thinking it was not prepped properly.

Z
Old 08-03-2013, 10:21 AM   #4

That's what it sounds like. We spend 9 days in ours in Myrtle Beach and found a few things that had to be fixed. The biggest was the awning was coming off the side of the camper. We had a small propane leak and a few minor things. I can't wait for the fall to take it to WV ATV riding.