Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 11-20-2013, 06:18 PM   #21

The slide on my 380 doesn't close tight on the bottom.
Mantisfactory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2013, 08:16 PM   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mantisfactory View Post
The slide on my 380 doesn't close tight on the bottom.
Well must be a fairly comman problem. Our's is the bottom side too and only 1/2 inch or so.
FrogPad2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2014, 03:39 PM   #23

Well, we finally got it back Friday 1-10-14!! We think things have been fixed, actually hoping and praying!!! We did get to check the tv's. And yes the tv's now work with the lights on. The switched out all the lights.

So I guess we see when the weather get warmer here in MN.

We did notice that when we got home the paint is peeling off around the storage door where the generator is. We can't believe it!! We got to use this camper for two months!! It's been at a dealer getting fixed for 6 months!! Yes 6 months! We haven't even got to use it for paint to be already peeling.

I just found out on here today about a 2 nd year warranty through FR for 150.00. Sure wish I knew about that when we purchased it. The dealer just tried to push this real expensive 2nd warranty on us. Which we declined. So I'm still going to try and get it even though we purchased back in February. With all our issues they should give it to me free! LOL

What can I say other then you live and learn through this journey called life!
Famfun1999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2014, 02:14 PM   #24

Having a horrible time

We just can't seem to have luck on our side. We have been trying since January to resolve the issue with the paint peeling on our camper. No one wants to get back to us. We want to start our camping season soon and want it ready to go. Any one got suggestions on who to talk to? We were working with Diane in warranty but she hasn't got back to us on this issue. We have sent her pictures on it. Sent an estimate for it to get done. Call weekly. What to do?
Old 04-23-2014, 02:16 PM   #25

Hey, and they did let us buy the second warranty even though we were past the time frame of purchase. That was real nice of them.
Old 04-23-2014, 08:43 PM   #26

I'm happy to say we got the okay to fix the peeling paint today! What a good feeling! To know that we can start camping on the date we have planned! Yay! Just hope everything goes well!
Old 04-23-2014, 09:21 PM   #27
Just Love to Camp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Famfun1999 View Post
I'm happy to say we got the okay to fix the peeling paint today! What a good feeling! To know that we can start camping on the date we have planned! Yay! Just hope everything goes well!
Yeah happy for you.

Just so you know in my area I am know longer dealing with Diane but a step above.

2012 F450
Virginia
TheFordes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2014, 11:58 AM   #28

We did the same thing. We went a step above, and he agreed to fixing right there on the phone and said if someone didn't get back to us in 24 hours with the written permission to give him a call back. So we are keeping our fingers crossed we are talking with the right person!
Old 04-24-2014, 12:24 PM   #29
Just Love to Camp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Famfun1999 View Post
We did the same thing. We went a step above, and he agreed to fixing right there on the phone and said if someone didn't get back to us in 24 hours with the written permission to give him a call back. So we are keeping our fingers crossed we are talking with the right person!
Great to hear sounds like you might of been talking to Pat who is the one that has helped us the most

2012 F450
Virginia
TheFordes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2014, 07:58 AM   #30

Have a new 2014 xlr395 amp and here are issues I have had .

1. brake lines coming out of axle were wired to long and 3 out of 6 got sucked into rims and tore off, easy fix

2. they left shavings in led lites over counter, easy fix

3. front driver side slam door seal was sealed so well it broke off bottom piece that latch attaches to easy fix

I have had it fully loaded with three atv,s and supplies and luv the arctic package . The trailer has been great so far and its 10 months new . I dealt with Dianne at xlr and very nice lady . Pat on other hand told me quite directly its my fault when I was driving with only three brakes . After that I dealt with another person Doug who was also very helpful. I bought my trailer in USA and live in Canada and the dealers here nothing but whiners cause they wanted 12,000 more for same unit. So much for free trade and fair competition huh !!

Overall I am enjoying my unit and planning three big trips this summer.

scott
l395scot is offline   Reply With Quote