Old 01-28-2015, 09:54 AM   #11
Coachmen Adrenaline

We are still awaiting numbers on the 425. We won't have the 420 numbers until at least mid Feb.

Old 01-28-2015, 10:26 AM   #12
Phat Phrog Stunt Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by the3gibsons View Post
Are there any weight numbers yet? Also looking to see some pics of the 420AMP with the side patio deck... and the weight of that rig also!

I saw a side patio (other brand) at a recent show, and while it was pretty neat, I'm wondering if the novelty of it would wear off quickly. Maybe the XLR can pull it off a little better than the competition.

Sent from my iPhone using Forest River Forums

Old 01-28-2015, 06:44 PM   #13

My thoughts on the side patio were: how does it look from inside when it's up? You can't put anything in front of that sliding door. What happens to the water if it's raining and you have to put it up? Just more places to leak. Is it really that horrible to sit on a patio or the grass outside the TT? But that's just me.
Old 01-29-2015, 01:10 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by breezyhillfarm View Post
My thoughts on the side patio were: how does it look from inside when it's up? You can't put anything in front of that sliding door. What happens to the water if it's raining and you have to put it up? Just more places to leak. Is it really that horrible to sit on a patio or the grass outside the TT? But that's just me.
I believe the theory is that it's more of an extension to the LT/Kitchen than it would be to go down the steps to a campsite patio or grass. I don't think leaking or water would be any issue. No different than the ramp door patio all the haulers have now. If it came with a floorplan I liked, I wouldn't be averse to it...